The MedSpec Universal V-Strap provides quality wrist support and protection with a V-strap retention closure system designed to easily fit a variety of different size wrists. The product features a soft polypropylene felt liner that feels comfortable against the skin and encourages moisture to evaporate for comfort. The MedSpec Universal V-Strap features an adjustable/removable dorsal stay pocket on top for customizing your level of support as needed. It can be attached on top in any location as needed. The closure system features an elastic flex strap closure design that patients prefer because it generates a solid fit that won't loosen up with repeated use. This model is left/right specific and is proudly made in the USA for unbeatable quality.
MedMedSpec Universal V-Strap Features:
- Patented V-Strap Retention System provides for easy application.
- Lined with Polypropylene felt which is soft against skin and transports perspiration away from it.
- Bacterially inert and remains clean longer compared to traditional materials.
- Elastic "flex-strap" and patented strap retention system for easy application.
- Removable/adjustable dorsal stay pocket (top side) to achieve custom alignment. Palmar stay on the bottom side is stitched in permanently.
- US manufacturing for higher quality control standards.
- Universal - fits wrist circumference of 5 1/2" - 8 1/2".
- Right/left specific.
- Available in both 8" and 10 1/2" length.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3908.
- Carpal Tunnel symptoms
- Wrist sprains and strains
- Post surgical recovery after wrist surgery
- Sizing chart
Measure the circumference of your wrist for the correct size:
Fits wrist circumference of 5 1/2" to 8 1/2"
- Soft polypropylene felt liner material for breathable comfort.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for MedSpec Universal V-Strap
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.