The MedSpec Wrist Lacer 10 1/2" support is a manufactured in a longer length to provide more immobilization for treating stubborn wrist sprains/strains, carpal tunnel syndrome, or post cast removal. This longer model features perforated suede construction for breathability and delivers greater durability compared to products made from neoprene exclusively. The MedSpec Wrist Lacer 10 1/2" has easy to use pull tabs that make application fast and quick. The removable stay under the palmar surface of the brace is bendable to provide customized wrist protection and support. The adjustable thumb strap and thumb cutout have been designed to allow for greater thumb mobility with daily activities. Patients report the moisture-wicking felt material effectively transports moisture away from your hand to keep you cool and dry.
MedSpec Wrist Lacer 10 1/2" Features:
- Perforated suede material for comfort and durability.
- Also available in a 8" Med Spec Wrist Lacer version.
- Pull-tab lacing closure makes application quick and easy while providing evenly distributed tightness and support for your wrist.
- Cooler to wear with perforations for ventilation.
- Palmar stays are malleable to allow for patient customization.
- Comfortable and supportive fit from this anatomically contoured design.
- Adjustable thumb strap.
- Thumb cut-out allows for better use of your thumb.
- Single pull lace closures allow easy, one-handed application.
- Polypropylene felt provides maximum patient comfort, and wicks moisture away from skin.
- Made in the USA for top quality control standards.
- Sized for an exact fit and is right/left specific.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3914.