The Med Spec Wrist Lacer delivers premium support in a popular 8" length model. It features a removable, customizable palmar stay on the bottom that's contoured to place your wrist in a functional position for support. The top stay is stitched inside to help maintain your wrist in a properly immobilized position. The Med Spec Wrist Lacer brace features perforated suede on the outside laminated to polypropylene felt for greater comfort and durability. The single pull lacer design makes it one of the easiest models to apply with one hand. Patients and physicians appreciate the made in the USA quality and attention to detail this product delivers. It's well suited for treating everything from wrist sprains, and tendonitis to recovery from wrist surgery.
Med Spec Wrist Lacer Features:
- Pull-tab lacing closure provides uniform tightness and even support along your wrist.
- Perforated suede keeps you cool and is durable.
- Malleable palmar stays provides customized support.
- Anatomically contoured design and adjustable thumb strap provide a comfortable and supportive fit.
- Thumb cut-out for easier thumb opposition and hand use.
- Single pull lace closure for simplified one-handed application.
- Polypropylene felt provides maximum patient comfort: wicks moisture away from your skin.
- Manufactured in the USA for higher quality control standards.
- Sized for a proper fit and right/left specific.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3914.
- Wrist sprains/strains.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Post cast support.
- Sizing chart
Measure wrist circumference as shown below.
The Wrist Lacer Brace features:
- Perforated suede laminated to polypropylene felt underneath.
- Removable palmar stay; non-removable dorsal stay.
- Very helpful
- Wrist lacer
- Best I have bought - actually works
- Good product
- Awesome product
- I credit these braces with my almost full recovery from repetitive strain injury
My hands would cramp and "freeze up" and my wrists would ache. I also had a nerve that would twitch. I had become really depressed because my hands would just ache. Thankfully I am no longer at that job. A doctor gave me my first set of braces and they improved my hands dramatically. I wore them so much that I wore them out! I just ordered my second set. Now I only wear them to type and for long drives but I don't know what I would have done without them.
- Better than ever
- 10 Star Item
- Best product for Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Just what I needed
- Great for arthritis
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.