The Med Spec Wrist Lacer delivers premium support in a popular 8" length model. It features a removable, customizable palmar stay on the bottom that's contoured to place your wrist in a functional position for support. The top stay is stitched inside to help maintain your wrist in a properly immobilized position. The Med Spec Wrist Lacer brace features perforated suede on the outside laminated to polypropylene felt for greater comfort and durability. The single pull lacer design makes it one of the easiest models to apply with one hand. Patients and physicians appreciate the made in the USA quality and attention to detail this product delivers. It's well suited for treating everything from wrist sprains, and tendonitis to recovery from wrist surgery.
Med Spec Wrist Lacer Features:
- Pull-tab lacing closure provides uniform tightness and even support along your wrist.
- Perforated suede keeps you cool and is durable.
- Malleable palmar stays provides customized support.
- Anatomically contoured design and adjustable thumb strap provide a comfortable and supportive fit.
- Thumb cut-out for easier thumb opposition and hand use.
- Single pull lace closure for simplified one-handed application.
- Polypropylene felt provides maximum patient comfort: wicks moisture away from your skin.
- Manufactured in the USA for higher quality control standards.
- Sized for a proper fit and right/left specific.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3914.