The Medspec Tripod Wrist Lacer provides maximum immobilization in an off-the-shelf wrist support. The sized Tripod provides an exact fit for maximum comfort and full dorsal, palmar, and ulnar deviation support. Dual lace closure allows for easy one-handed application and adjustability. The polypropylene felt liner and perforated suede allows moisture to evaporate away from the skin and enhance patient compliance. The adjustable thumb strap permits unrestricted motion of the fingers and thumb.
MedSpec Tripod Wrist Lacer Features:
- Three aluminum stays: dorsal, palmar and ulnar stays resist flexion-extension and radial-ulnar deviation.
- Perforated suede: provides exception product durability; cooler to wear.
- Polypropylene felt: provides maximum patient comfort; wicks moisture away from skin.
- Dual-pull lace closures: allows easy, one-handed application.
- Thumb cut-out: allows better opposition.
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards.
- Color: Black.
- Available in five sizes.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3908