The MedSpec GelFlex Wrist Brace provides support and compression with a large polymer gel piece inside and a wrap design that's perfect for use over scars. The product features a large kidney bean shaped gel pad that's glued inside to remain in place over the wrist and palm areas. Impregnated with mineral oil, it's specially formulated to help maintain skin and scar softness following surgical procedures like carpal tunnel release procedures. The MedSpec GelFlex Wrist Brace features velcro strap ends for attaching both around your wrist and around your thumb for a comfortable fit. It's made out of a comfortable perforated material that's soft and comfortable for all day use. For skin and scar mobility the GelFlex Wrist brace provides a simple design that's well liked by patients and physicians alike.
MedSpec GelFlex Wrist Brace Features:
- Protects incision site and reduces discomfort caused by hypersensitivity.
- Contoured polymer gel pad is specially formulated with medical grade mineral oil to aid in healing and for improving your skin/incision site suppleness.
- Made out of perforated hypercell material for breathability.
- Wrap portion can be tightened or loosened for the desired amount of compression around your wrist.
- Gel piece inside is 4 1/2" long 2" wide.
- Right/left specific.
- Available in four sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for measurement instructions.
Available Colors: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3908.
The GelFlex Wrist Brace can be used to treat:
- Significantly reduces scarring at the incision site following carpal tunnel surgery.
- Sizing chart
Measure your wrist circumference for the correct size:
Size Fits Small Fits: 5" - 6" Medium Fits: 6" - 7" Large Fits: 7" - 8" X-Large Fits: 8" - 9"
Specify Left or Right.
- Wrap portion is made out of perforated hypercell material for comfort.
- Polymer gel piece with impregnated mineral oil deposits.
- Great product
- Great product
- Excellent wrist brace
- Love them!
Q&A for MedSpec GelFlex Wrist Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.