Searching for Hot Packs, Terry Cloth Hot Pack Covers, and Hydrocullator Accessories? You'll find Chattanooga quality accessories here for use in your clinic setting like hot packs in every size, matching terry covers for insulated protection, wall mounted towel racks, side table racks, electric lotion warmers, and hydrocollator accessories for new or existing heating units. Choose from below to find your size hot packs and matching terry covers. Hydrocollator accessories are mainly for use in a clinic setting to provide extra work space or increased efficiency treating heavy patient loads.
Hot Packs (HotPacs):
- Standard: Most popular.
- Half Size: Arms and small joints.
- Neck (can also be used around an ankle).
- 10" x 18": Back/Spinal area.
- 10" x 24": larger Back/Spinal area.
- Oversize: 15" x 24" for large areas.
- Hot Packs should never be applied directly to skin. The manufacturer recommends that Terry Covers be used over the HotPac to protect the skin at all times.
- HCPC: E0238
Terry Cloth Hot Pack Covers:
- Standard: 19" x 27" (48 cm x 69 cm)
- Oversize: 24" x 36" (61 cm x 91 cm)
- Neck: 25" x 18" (64 cm x 46 cm)
- Hand: 11" x 14" (28 cm x 36 cm)
- Hand dual pocket: 23" x 12" (58 cm x 36 cm)
Wall Mounted Towel Rack: The Wall Mounted Towel Rack (model 4016) keeps the covers/towels readily available near the Hydrocollator unit for ease of use. The rack is 2" x 33" and has six hooks that extend 13" from the wall.
Side Table Rack: This rack (model 4010) fits on the M-4, M-2 and SS-2 Hydrocollators to give them valuable work surface space and two wire racks. It is 20"L x 14"W x 30"H (51 x 35 x 76 cm).
Extra Shelf (for Side Table Rack): (model 4230) Adds one more shelf to the Side Table Rack.
Mini Non-Electric Lotion Warmer: (model 22100) This suspends from the front of the E-1 or E-2 Hydrocollator and uses the heat generated from the Hydrocollator to warm up massage lotion or ultrasound gel. Bottles are not included with the warmer.
TM-1 Electric Warmer: (model 4012) Attaches to a treatment table or to a wall to warm up massage lotion or ultrasound gel. Bottles are not included with the warmer.
Dial Thermometer: (model 4228SER) Made of durable rustproof stainless steel, this thermometer displays 2 temperature ranges: 0-220 degrees F and 0-100 degrees C. It comes with a case that has a pocket clip.