The Chattanooga Hydrocollator E-2 Stationary Heating Unit (#2802) is durable, easy to maintain, and made of stainless steel to give you a constant supply of temperature-consistent HotPacs™. It's space-saving, table-top design and ease of use make it one of the most popular models for small clinics. The 8 gallon-size capacity tank easily accommodates both oversize Hotpacks and standard Hotpacs at the same time. The product's thermostat is designed to provide consistent temperature regulation automatically. The model comes factory sealed and includes two oversize, one cervical, and 3 standard size Hotpacs to treat a broad range of different types of injuries with heat therapy treatment.
Hydrocollator E-2 Stationary Heating Unit Features:
- Table top model comes with two oversize, one neck contour and three standard packs.
- Made of high-quality, stainless steel for durability.
- Thermostatically controlled to provide a consistent temperature during heavy usage.
- Low water automark indicator helps save heating elements.
- Suitable for small clinics and departments.
- Simple to use - just fill & drain as needed. No plumbing is required.
- Tank capacity: 8 gallons - holds 6 hotpacs.
- Dimensions: 15" L x 13" W x 20" H
- One-year manufacturer's warranty.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0239.
The Hydrocallator E-2 stationary heating unit is well suited for medium size clinics treating:
- Strains, sprains and chronic pain.
- Post-surgical disgnoses.
- Sizing chart
- The Hydrocollator® E-2 is a small stationary heating unit. See technical information in the "Specs" tab for more information.
Hydrocollator E-2 Stationary Heating Unit Specifications:
- Temperature Range: 160 - 165 degrees F, 71 - 71 degrees C.
- Thermal Cut-Out Temp: 180 - 185 degrees F, 82 - 85 degrees C.
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 10%
- Heat Up Time to 160 degrees F, 71 degrees C: 4 Hours.
- Cool Down Time from 160 degrees F, 71 degrees C: 2 Hours.
- Main Power: 110-120 V 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 1000W.
- Weight: 29 lbs., 13 kg.
- Dimensions: 15" L x 13" W x 20" H (38 x 33 x 51 cm).
- Electrical Safety Class 1, Type B.
- Conforms to UL 60601-1, certified to Can/CSA C222 No. 601.1
Q&A for Chattanooga Hydrocollator E-2 Stationary Heating Unit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Chattanooga Authorized Dealer Site
Chattanooga Orthopedics believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Chattanooga brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Chattanooga collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Chattanooga product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Chattanooga therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Chattanooga item through any website, unless it is an authorized Chattanooga dealer.
We are a Chattanooga Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Chattanooga warranty. Others do not offer the original Chattanooga warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Chattanooga takes great care to ensure that all Chattanooga authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Chattanooga purchasers.