The Hydrocollator® M-4 Mobile Heating Unit by Chattanooga, is a flagship product and the standard all others can only hope to match. Durable and easy to maintain, these high-quality stainless steel units give you a constant supply of temperature-consistent HotPacs. The 2502 model delivers consistent thermostatically-controlled heat throughout, and features fiberglass insulation for maintaining heating efficiency. The 27 gal stainless steel unit's preset thermostat is designed to maintain a constant temperature at 160 degrees throughout the day automatically. The Chattanooga M-4 can hold up to 24 standard size hotpacs at once and is offered above with your choice of Hotpac bundles for delivery with your unit.
Chattanooga M-4 Hydrocollator Mobile Heating Unit Features:
- High-quality stainless steel.
- Comes complete with 24 Standard Size Hydrocollator Moist Heat Steam Packs.
- 3” swivel-type rubber casters for silent, friction-free movement.
- Easy maintenance. Simple to fill and drain. No plumbing required.
- Full fiberglass insulation on mobile units to ensure minimum energy use and prevent heat loss.
- Requires just 20" by 32" floor space.
- Extra large tank with an oversized drain.
- Price includes Liftgate Delivery Fee to clinics without a trailer high dock!
- Can be ordered with a hotpac bundle of your choice - see below.
Select your Chattanooga M-4 model and complimentary hotpac bundle:
Model M-4 Hydrocollator plus HotPacs 2502 24 Standard 2502-2 8 Oversize, 8 Cervical 2502-3 6 Standard, 6 Oversize, 6 Cervical
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0239.
Chattanooga M-4 Hydrocollator Mobile Heating Unit provides hotpac therapy to treat:
- Chronic Pain.
- Post -surgical use.
- Sizing chart
- The M4 Hydrocollator is the largest capacity machine from the Chattanooga flagship line of heating units. See technical "Specs" tab for more information.
Chattanooga M4 Hydrocollator Specifications:
- Temperature Range: 160 - 165 degrees F, 71 - 71 degrees C.
- Thermal Cut-Out Temp: 180 - 185 degrees F, 82 - 85 degrees C.
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 10%
- Heat Up Time to 160 degrees F, 71 degrees C: 8 Hours.
- Cool Down Time from 160 degrees F, 71 degrees C: 4 Hours.
- Main Power: 110-120 V 50/60 Hz.
- M4 Hydrocollator Power Consumption: 1500W.
- Weight: 132 lbs., 60 kg.
- Dimensions: 35" L x 20" W x 33" H (89 x 51 x 84 cm).
- Electrical Safety Class 1, Type B.
- Conforms to UL 60601-1, certified to Can/CSA C222 No. 601.1
Q&A for Chattanooga M-4 Hydrocollator Mobile Heating Unit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Chattanooga Authorized Dealer Site
Chattanooga Orthopedics believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Chattanooga brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Chattanooga collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Chattanooga product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Chattanooga therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Chattanooga item through any website, unless it is an authorized Chattanooga dealer.
We are a Chattanooga Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Chattanooga warranty. Others do not offer the original Chattanooga warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Chattanooga takes great care to ensure that all Chattanooga authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Chattanooga purchasers.