The Hely Weber Patella Stabilizer - Inferior U Buttress #3641, 3741 provides enhanced patella stability with walking and running activities. It features a sewn in U shaped buttress that provides compression to the soft tissues around the patella to aid in relieving pain and improve patella tracking. The Hely Weber Patella Stabilizer - Inferior U Buttress features higher grade neoprene material for greater performance and durability (see specs tab). Spiral stays on the sides are designed to give the brace greater control over its shape and prevent the product from rolling down from the top. Thigh and leg circumferential straps are used to apply greater compression for a custom fit. The 13" length is perfect for both short and tall individuals needing to treat chondromalacia, patello-femoral pain syndrome, patella baja, and more. The Hely Weber Patella Stabilizer - Inferior U Buttress is available in two different versions: The #3641 model features an oval cutout in the back of the knee (referred to as the popliteal space) where the material has been removed to reduce bunching up, and a #3741 model which has the material left in behind the knee joint. Both versions provide superior performance and durability with athletics, or use at home/work.
Hely Weber Patella Stabilizer - Inferior U Buttress #3641, 3741 Features:
- 13" long nylon covered for enhanced durability.
- 1/8" thick neoprene for comfort, heat, and compression.
- Sewn in U shaped, tubular patella buttress improves tracking and relieves pain.
- Medial and lateral spiral stays limit bunching of brace material, while allowing full range of motion of the knee during activity.
- This product can be ordered with an open (model 3641) or a closed (model 3741) popliteal design in the back of the knee.
- Available in two versions - open popliteal or closed popliteal.
- Available in six sizes to fit everyone - see sizing chart tab.
- With Pop Cutout (model #3641): Features an oval cutout behind the knee that aids in comfort and reduces bunching.
- Closed Popliteal (model #3741): Material has been left in behind the back of the knee joint.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1815