The Hely Weber Hinged Patella Stabilizer- Inferior U Tubular Buttress #3641H, 3741H provides patella support along with hinges on the sides for added knee protection. The brace features neoprene construction along with a stitched in U shaped tubular buttress that's designed to stabilize your patella and provide pain relief from a variety of conditions resulting in patellofemoral pain. The 13" neoprene brace fits both short and tall individuals and features a material-covered hinge bar look for a sleek design. The Hely Weber Hinged Patella Stabilizer - Inferior U Tubular Buttress #3641H and 3741H features old world mauser stitching with melco tape over the seams for greater durability and a non-irritating seam design that both physicians and patients appreciate. Basically, this brace is designed to last longer with daily use compared to other comparable brands. A Nylon covering has been applied to this model to enhance its durability and comfort as well. The brace is offered in two designs: the 3641H open popliteal, pull-up version has an oval cutout behind the back of the knee (what is termed the popliteal space) to reduce bunching during deep bending of the knee, or a 3741H closed popliteal, pull-up model where the material has been left in the back behind the knee joint. This patella stabilizer is well suited for treating patellofemoral pain, tendonitis, chondromalcia, patella arthrosis, and more.
Hely Weber Hinged Patella Stabilizer- Inferior U Tubular Buttress #3641H, 3741H Features:
- 13" long patella brace.
- Made out of 1/8" nylon covered neoprene for compression around the patello-femoral joint and rest of the knee.
- Straps above and below for additional compression and a better fit.
- Wide bi-axial hinges provide additional medial/lateral ligament protection for the Medial collateral and Lateral collateral ligaments on the inner/outer aspects of the knee joint.
- Neoprene hinge cover allows full sports participation by covering the entire brace hinge.
- U shaped tubular buttress cups around the bottom and sides of the patella to provide control throughout full movement of patellofemoral joint.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in six sizes to fit everyone - see sizing chart tab.
Available Versions: Use the information below to order the 3641H or 3741H version from above:
- With Pop Cutout (model 3641H): Includes an oval cutout behind the knee to reduce bunching up.
- Closed Popliteal (model 3741H: Material has been left in behind the knee.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1820
- Patellofemoral knee pain.
- Patellar tendonitis.
- Patella chondromalacia.
- Patella baja.
- Patella subluxation/dislocation.
- Medial collateral ligament sprains, lateral collateral ligament sprains.
- General prophylactic protection of the knee joint.
- Sizing chart
This product features a proprietary blend of neoprene infused with rubber to create a material with greater stretch and rebound characteristics. This results in greater performance and durability with daily use. An old world mauser stitching technique is used whereby the stitch is passed all the way down into and past the neoprene before being pulled back through thus creating a stronger and more durable stitch. Melco tape is then applied over the top of the seam with a heat gun to create a seam that's softer against the skin. Finally, a bead of silicone is applied by hand to the ends of the seam to prevent the stitch from unraveling. No other manufacturer goes to such lengths to produce products that provide orthopedic quality performance and durability.
Q&A for Hely Weber Hinged Patella Stabilizer - Inferior U Tubular Buttress #3641H, 3741H
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer Site
Hely Weber believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Hely Weber product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Hely Weber collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Hely Weber product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Hely Weber therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Hely Weber item through any website, unless it is an authorized Hely Weber dealer.
We are a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Hely Weber warranty. Others do not offer the original Hely Weber warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Hely Weber takes great care to ensure that all Hely Weber authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Hely Weber purchasers.