Hely Weber MTC Fracture Brace #640, 650 is a fresh alternative to painstaking casting and splinting procedures. The brace controls forearm pronation and supination and allows elbow flexion and extension. It’s simple and fast application is comfortable to wear and easy to adjust and can step down. The brace can be applied to the arm in neutral, pronated or supinated positions. Wave good-bye to Sugar-Tong Splints and Munster Casts.
Hely Weber MTC Fracture Brace Features:
- Controls forearm pronation/supination.
- Allows elbow flexion/extension.
- Simple and fast application.
- Easy to adjust and step down.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Specify Right or Left.
- 640 MTC Fracture Brace
- 650 MTC Fracture Brace with Thumb Spica
Recommended Manufacturer HCPCL3982 and L3984