The Hely & Weber Hayes Hinged Elbow Orthosis #5628H, 5628ROM, 5629H, 5629ROM provides support and protection for athletics, rehabilitation, and recovery following elbow surgery. The product features neoprene cuffs which easily secure in place with large velcro closure straps for a universal fit. The Hely & Weber Hayes Hinged Elbow Orthosis has a well padded condyle pad at the elbow joint for added comfort and protection from the hinge itself. It comes in both a standard and a long length: the standard is appropriate for patients 5"10" and shorter while the long length is well suited for individuals 5'11" and taller. Built for function, this product can be ordered with three different hinge styles to suit every type of situation. The standard hinge features high quality aluminum and provides support while allowing full elbow movement. The ROM hinge features a flip top hinge box with pins for controlling both the flexion and extension at the elbow joint. This hinge style is used for rehabilitation purposes or for use as a sleep for splinting the elbow while sleeping at night. The Hayes Hinged Elbow provides effective support and protection in a low profile design that built for comfort and effectiveness.
The Hely & Weber Hayes Hinged Elbow Orthosis Features:
- Provides effective support and protection with three different hinge types to suit every need.
- Adjustable and trimable straps allow for custom placement in a one-size universal design.
- Padded condyle pad offers added comfort and protection at the elbow.
- Fits right and left sides
- Easy to apply, universal one size fits all styling.
- Choose your hinge type for your standard (#5628 model) or (#5629 model)
Available Hinge Options:
- Standard hinge (H): provides support and protection with a strong aluminum hinge design.
- ROM hinge (ROM): Features a flip top and pin design for setting both the flexion and extension range of motion limits for the elbow joint.
Hely & Weber Hayes Hinged Elbow Orthosis Brace Length:
- Standard (model #5628): standard fits most individuals from 5'6" to 6'0" .
- Long (model #5629): long length fits individuals 6'0" and taller.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3710