The Hely Weber Double Pull Belt with Insert #102, 106 supports the lower back and encourages normal range of motion. The product features heavy elastic construction that ensures comfort. Two elastic side pulls provide additional compression and support. The Hely Weber Double Pull Belt with Insert does not have vertical stays in the rear. Instead, it has a pocket in the back that accommodates a thermoplastic insert insert (optional) for added rigidity and support for the small of your back. The insert can be heated with a heat gun or hair dryer to become pliable. Then quickly insert it into the pocket and apply the support around your lower back. The insert will mold to the contours of your lower back and harden to become rigid. The Hely Weber Lastic Lumbar Support with insert is a very low profile product that can be worn over or underneath existing clothing. It's effective at minimizing lumbar movement and providing adequate support for back strains/sprains, lumbar disc bulges, and facet impingement injuries.
Hely Weber Lumbar Support with Insert Features:
- 100% elastic construction for providing breathable support for your lumbar region.
- Side pulls with hand loops for applying added compression.
- Four inch wide velcro closure in the front for adjusting the tightness.
- Pocket in the rear can house the #106 thermo-moldable plastic 7 1/2" x 13 1/2" insert (additional cost) for greater support.
- Brace is 9" tall in the front and back.
- Also known as Lastic Lumbar Support with Insert.
- Hand washable; air dry only.
- Available in six sizes for a great fit - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: None