The Hely & Weber BackTrack Lumbosacral Brace #101 provides breathable support and effective pain relief for lumbo sacral injuries. Comfortable mesh fabric and double pull heavy elastic panels provide additional support to relieve lumbar sacral pain. Rigid plastic stays in the rear offer enhanced rigidity, a supportive fit, and reduce brace rollover during use. It breathes freely keeping you cool and dry in hot environments.
The Hely Weber BackTrack Lumbosacral Brace is designed for back strains/sprains, degenerative disc disease, disc injuries, and more.
Hely & Weber BackTrack Lumbosacral Brace Features:
- Double thickness mesh construction provides cool, all-day comfort.
- Breathable and supportive design; well suited for use in warm climates.
- Heavy elastic side panels and heavy anterior closure panel provides abdominal pressure needed for effective compression and lumbar support.
- Four rigid plastic stays provide additional support and limit rollover.
- 9" height in the back for all sizes.
- Can be worn underneath or over clothing.
- Available in five sizes - See sizing chart tab for important measurement guidelines.
The Hely & Weber BackTrack Lumbosacral Brace may be used to treat:
- Herniated discs.
- Disc protrusions.
- Lumbar strains.
- Lumbar sprains.
- Lumbar spinal stenosis.
- Lumbar osteoarthritis.
- Lumbar degenerative disc disease.
- Degenerative joint disease.
- Chronic low back pain.
- Sizing chart
- Center the brace on the spine.
- Pull and secure front closure.
- Locate side pulls.
- Pull and secure side pulls.
- Finished application.
- Hand wash using mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Air dry only.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Device will not prevent or eliminate risk of injury.
- Do not over tighten.
- If swelling, pain, skin irritation or an unusual reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately and consult a medical professional.
- Great Product
- Great product that does the job
- Product seems good
- Very comfortable
Q&A for Hely Weber BackTrack Lumbosacral Brace #101
- From Melody
- Q: I strained my back again at work and need support to help the pain. Can I wear this lumbosacral support under my clothes?
- A: Yes, the Hely & Weber BackTrack can be worn underneath all of your clothing usually over a T-shirt of some kind.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Melody
DME-Direct is a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer Site
Hely Weber believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Hely Weber product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Hely Weber collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Hely Weber product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Hely Weber therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Hely Weber item through any website, unless it is an authorized Hely Weber dealer.
We are a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Hely Weber warranty. Others do not offer the original Hely Weber warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Hely Weber takes great care to ensure that all Hely Weber authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Hely Weber purchasers.