Donjoy Ultrasling II Shoulder ImmobilizerDonjoy SKU: 11-0449-x-06000
The UltraSling II Shoulder immobilizer provides immobilization and support for rotator cuff repairs, sprains, dislocations, and subluxations.
The UltraSling II Shoulder Immobilizer provides immobilization for rotator cuff repairs, capsular shifts, Bankhart repairs, glenohumeral dislocations/subluxation, and soft tissue repairs/strains. The immobilizer's De-Rotation Strap hooks to the UltraSling II and prevents internal rotation by securely holding the patient’s arm in a safe, neutral position. It's designed for comfortable for all-day use.
Donjoy UltraSling II Features:
- Breathable, extra-padded fabric for greater comfort, particularly in longer-term use.
- Encourages effective healing by allowing the shoulder and arm to remain in a neutral position
- Padded lined arm sling allows for greater comfort.
- 15° of abduction with internal rotation.
- Helps prevent post-operative internal rotation contractures.
- Promotes auxiliary air exchange to reduce risk of secondary infections.
- Exercise ball included - promotes circulation.
- Available in Small, Medium, large - See sizing chart for measurement help.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3670
The Donjoy UltraSling II is indicated for:
- Rotator cuff repairs, capsular shifts
- Bankhart repairs
- Glenohumeral dislocations/subluxation.
- Soft tissue repairs/strains.