The Donjoy UltraSling III provides immobilization for rotator cuff repairs, capsular shifts, Bankhart repairs, Glenohumeral dislocation/subluxation, and soft tissue strains/repairs. Donjoy UltraSling III leads the way in support, comfort, and convenience. The De-rotation Strap hooks to the UltraSling III and prevents internal rotation contractures by securely holding the patient's arm in a neutral position. The breathable inner lining wicks away moisture and provides ventilation. It promotes auxiliary air exchange to reduce the risk of secondary infections. The quick release buckles and easy-open front panel allow you to easily remove this shoulder sling for exercise or therapy.
Donjoy UltraSling III Shoulder Sling Features and Benefits:
- Soft padded adjustable straps provide a customized fit and an incredible level of comfort.
- De-rotation strap connects to the shoulder sling and prevents internal rotation by securely holding your arm in a neutral position.
- Helps prevent post-operative internal rotation contractures.
- Quick release buckles and easy-open front panel allow you to easily remove this shoulder sling for exercise or therapy.
- Breathable inner lining wicks away moisture and provides ventilation; Ideal for post-operative treatment.
- Easy-open front panel encourages forearm exercises.
- Universal fit allows the DonJoy UltraSling III products to be worn on either the left or the right arm.
- Four sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge; See sizing chart tab for shoulder support sling measurement instructions.
Donjoy's unique UltraSling III provides immobilization for injuries including:
- Rotator cuff repairs.
- Capusular shift procedures.
- Bankart repairs.
- Glenohumeral dislocation/subluxation.
- Soft tissue repairs/shoulder strains.
- Acute shoulder injuries.
- Sizing chart
Measure from the back of your elbow to the base of the index fingers for the correct size:
Size Arm Length S up to 13 1/2" (34.5cm M up to 14-1/2" (37.5cm) L up to 15 1/2" (39.5cm)
- Composition: 65% Neoprene, 35% Nylon.
- Nylon mesh fabric liner.
- Thermoformed foam padding on the bottom.
Insurance Billing HCPC Code: L3670.
- Very good sling
- Great for post surgery support
- LOVE my sling
This is the brace that I found to use for recovery and it has been my best friend. I'm now getting ready to have surgery number 6 on the same shoulder and it was now time to get a new one. Almost three yrs later and the 1st one is still in good shape but need to have 2 for this surgery recovery. They wash up very very nice and keep the shape as well. I would recommend this to anyone that has to have any shoulder surgery!!!
- Donjoy UltraSling III Comfortable
- Awesome Sling
Q&A for Donjoy UltraSling III
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Donjoy Authorized Dealer Site
Donjoy believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Donjoy product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Donjoy collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Donjoy product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Donjoy therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Donjoy item through any website, unless it is an authorized Donjoy dealer.
We are a Donjoy Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Donjoy warranty. Others do not offer the original Donjoy warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Donjoy takes great care to ensure that all Donjoy authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Donjoy purchasers.