The Donjoy Shoulder Cradle is a modular system that provides secure immobilization and a wide range of abduction angles to allow stable and comfortable support both day and night. The Shoulder Cradle sling is indicated for post-operative immobilization in 15° of abduction or greater for shoulder hemiarthroplasty, total shoulder replacement, shoulder reconstruction, superior labral repair and shoulder debridement. It may also be used for protocols involving stabilization following fractures to the proximal humerus, elbow and forearm, Bankart repair, rotator cuff repair, biceps tendon surgery, shoulder dislocation, elbow ligament and tendon repair. Ideal for night and day use.
Donjoy Shoulder Cradle Features:
- Easy-to-use modular design.
- Comfortable immobilization 24/7.
- Maintains proper, secure position of the shoulder while at rest. The medium and large bolsters provide comfortable, secure support for back and side sleepers.
- Unique arm cradle design offers firm support.
- Lightweight, polycarbonate core provides rigid support without uncomfortable or hard-to-adjust metal components.
- Versatile immobilization without the use of a neck strap.
- Stable, comfortable support in various levels of abduction, and in neutral rotation during sleep without the use of neck strap.
- Easy to use open design allows for unobstructed use of cold therapy.
- Universal fit - Fits right and left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3960