Knee injuries can stop you. Preventing injury or re-injury can keep you moving. Playmaker II FourcePoint, engineered by DonJoy, increases flexion angles and reduces the risk of ACL injury. So go ahead and say it; I can recover. I can train. I can play.
The Playmaker II FourcePoint knee brace is ideal for women, individuals at risk for a second ACL injury after having had a reconstruction, and for returning to play where fear of re-injury is a concern. Playmaker II with FourcePoint hinge technology provides knee stability for mild to moderate ACL, MCL, and LCL instabilities. The FourcePoint Hinge is ideal for patients returning to sports specific activity after ACL injuries.
Donjoy Playmaker II FourcePoint Knee Brace Features:
- FourcePoint Technology increases flexion angles (minimizes time spent in “at risk” position.
- Safely improves joint mechanics in both the surgical and non-surgical knee.
- New Hi10 (high tenacity nylon/spandex fabric—posterior) provides unmatched comfort and fit.
- Just plain “easy;” molded strap tabs allow quick and easy strap adjustments to deliver a secure and comfortable fit.
- Spacer fabric material breathes to promote a “cool” environment for all types of activities.
- Great for prevention and training for both knees.
- Suitable for prevention of non-contact sports injuries.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in seven sizes - See our sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1815 + L2435 x2