Knee injuries can stop you. Preventing injury or re-injury can keep you moving. Playmaker II FourcePoint, engineered by DonJoy, increases flexion angles and reduces the risk of ACL injury. So go ahead and say it; I can recover. I can train. I can play.
The Playmaker II FourcePoint knee brace is ideal for women, individuals at risk for a second ACL injury after having had a reconstruction, and for returning to play where fear of re-injury is a concern. Playmaker II with FourcePoint hinge technology provides knee stability for mild to moderate ACL, MCL, and LCL instabilities. The FourcePoint Hinge is ideal for patients returning to sports specific activity after ACL injuries.
Donjoy Playmaker II FourcePoint Knee Brace Features:
- FourcePoint Technology increases flexion angles (minimizes time spent in “at risk” position.
- Safely improves joint mechanics in both the surgical and non-surgical knee.
- New Hi10 (high tenacity nylon/spandex fabric—posterior) provides unmatched comfort and fit.
- Just plain “easy;” molded strap tabs allow quick and easy strap adjustments to deliver a secure and comfortable fit.
- Spacer fabric material breathes to promote a “cool” environment for all types of activities.
- Great for prevention and training for both knees.
- Suitable for prevention of non-contact sports injuries.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in seven sizes - See our sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1815 + L2435 x2
The Donjoy Playmaker II FourcePoint Knee Brace may be used for:
- Preventing non-contact ACL injuries.
- Return to play following reconstruction.
- ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL ligament sprains.
- Sizing chart
Watch our Measurement/Fitting video and then use a fabric tape measure to measure your thigh, knee center, and calf circumference for the correct size.
Size Thigh Circumference Knee Center Circumference Calf Circumference XSmall 13" - 15.5" (33-39 cm) 12" - 13" (30-33 cm) 10" - 12" (25-30 cm) Small 15.5" - 18.5" (39-47 cm) 13" - 14" (33-35 cm) 12" 14" (30-35 cm) Medium 18.5" - 21" (47-53 cm) 14" - 15" (35-38 cm) 14" - 16" (35-40 cm) Large 21" - 23.5" (53-60 cm) 15" - 17" (38-43 cm) 16" - 18" (40-45cm) XLarge 23.5" - 26.5" (60-67 cm) 17" - 19" (43-48 cm) 18" - 20" (45-50 cm) 2XLarge 26.5" - 29.5" (67-75 cm) 19" - 21" (48-53 cm) 20" - 22" (50-55 cm) 3XLarge 29.5" - 32" (75-83 cm) 21" - 23" (53-58 cm) 22" - 24" (55-60 cm)
The Playmaker II FourcePoint showcases new features designed for comfort and protection: Nylon/spandex material is used behind the knee to prevent bunching and enhance comfort. Spacer fabric in the front promotes a cooler environment for activities on all levels. The advanced FourcePoint hinge design prevents injury and minimizes the time spent in the "at risk" position.
Why Choose the Playmaker II FourcePoint?:
Prevention of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury in the Female Athlete: Brj SportsMed, 2007; 41 (Suppl): 152-159. Silvers HJ, Mandelbaum BR.
- Women are 2 to 10x more likely to injure their ACL.
- A person who has torn their ACL has 15x greater risk of a second ACL injury during initial 12-months after ACL reconstruction.
- 50 percent of ACL injuries occur in 15-25-year olds.
- 60-80 percent of ACL injuries are non-contact related.
- Risk of ACL injury to the opposing knee (opposite knee) is two times that of the reconstructed knee.
- Psychological factors, primarily fear of re-injury, influence the ability to return to play.
- Bracing improves joint mechanics in both the surgical and non-surgical knee.
- Training effects are retained by about 50 percent while not wearing the brace.
- 60% decrease in non-contact ACL injury rate in both knees (one brace protects both knees.
- Saved my football season this ...
- Recommended by my doctor
- Nice upgrade over the original
Q&A for Donjoy Playmaker II FourcePoint Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Donjoy Authorized Dealer Site
Donjoy believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Donjoy product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Donjoy collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Donjoy product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Donjoy therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Donjoy item through any website, unless it is an authorized Donjoy dealer.
We are a Donjoy Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Donjoy warranty. Others do not offer the original Donjoy warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Donjoy takes great care to ensure that all Donjoy authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Donjoy purchasers.