The Donjoy Drytex Playmaker Knee Brace is an intermediate knee brace that provides support for mild to moderate ACL, PCL MCL and LCL instabilities. Designed to offer protection and comfort, the Donjoy Drytex Playmaker employs the unique Four Points of Leverage strapping design in a soft-hinged brace thus making it one of the most popular ligament knee braces for sports and daily activities.
The Donjoy Drytex Playmaker Knee brace features a 16" length, low profile hinges, and breathable fabric for improved airflow to keep you cool and dry. The polycentric hinge design mimics the natural movement of the knee and provides hyperextension protection along with support for ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL collateral ligament injuries. It's available in a sleeve or wraparound version, as well as, a closed popliteal or open popliteal cutout in the back of the knee for added comfort.
Donjoy Drytex Playmaker Knee Brace Features:
- Drytex fabric - Lightweight, breathable, neoprene-free material allows for improved airflow to keep athletes cool and comfortable; perfect for use in warm weather climates.
- Low profile polycentric hinges for support.
- Sleeve design offers a more precise fit and added compression around the knee.
- Polycentric hinges for enhanced performance.
- Four Points of Leverage strapping design provides added knee stability for the ACL and PCL ligament injured patient.
- The standard polycentric hinge accommodates Extension stops: 10, 20, 30 and 40 degrees (10 degrees installed) // Flexion stops: 45, 60, 75 and 90 degrees (Optional Flexion/Extension Stop Kit (p/n 25-0422-0-00000) purchase required).
- Length: 16".
- Brace style: Soft-hinged.
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large. See sizing chart tab for measurement instructions for fitting help.
- Color: Black
- Version: Open Popliteal (cutout in the back of the knee) / Closed Popliteal (fabric left in behind back of the knee).
- NOTE - Closed Pop has been discontinued; Limited sizes and quantities available.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1815 + L2435