The Donjoy Playmaker Knee Brace provides support and protection for mild to moderate ACL, MCL, PCL, LCL ligament injuries and hyperextension instabilities. The Playmaker incorporates DonJoy’s Four-Points-of-Leverage design to reduce ACL instability which makes it an ideal intermediate level brace for non-contact sports or full activity.
The Playmaker knee brace features polycentric hinges for support and neoprene material for warmth, comfort, and compression. The brace allows for full movement at the knee and provides the protection needed so athletes can continue to participate in their favorite sport. It's available in a sleeve version with or without a Pop cutout to reduce pinching/bunching.
Playmaker Knee Brace Features:
- Warm and compressive Neoprene fabric construction.
- Sleeve style for optimal fit.
- Popliteal cutout for improved fit and comfort.
- Versatile strapping allows ACL, PCL, or Combined Instability (CI) configuration.
- Polycentric hinges with contoured condyle shells mimic the knee joint's natural motion.
- Length: 16".
- Style: Soft Hinged.
Playmaker Brace Versions:
- Standard Pull-up Sleeve - (11-0860-x) No Pop Cutout; the material is left in behind the knee.
- Pull-up Sleeve with Popliteal Cutout - (11-0861-x) Has oval popliteal cutout behind the knee to reduce bunching& pinching.
- Pull-up Sleeve with Patella Donut - (11-0862-x) Pull-up sleeve with a donut buttress for patella control.
- Pull-up Sleeve w/ Popliteal Cutout & Patella Donut - (11-0863-x) Includes popliteal cutout in the back of the knee with patella donut for patellar control.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1815 + L2435 x2