The Donjoy 4TITUDE Knee Brace is a prefabricated, low-profile knee brace for ligament injuries. Available in DonJoy's same 7 sizes, you also get your choice of 2 lengths, so it's perfect for those who are short or tall, and will easily fit women or men. So if you have mild to severe ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL instabilities and are looking for solid support for the activities of daily living, or non-contact sports, go for 4TITUDE. The brace features the patented "Four Points of Leverage" frame design which enhances knee support for patients with an ACL deficient knee, as well as, anyone returning to sports participation following an ACL reconstruction.
Donjoy 4TITUDE Knee Brace Features:
- 4-Points-of-Leverage System.
- Patented FourcePoint technology, the only hinge clinically proven to protect the ACL.
- Malleable thigh and calf cuffs for an improved fit.
- Low profile (0.080 – 0.125" thick), lightweight aircraft grade aluminum frame.
- Supra Condyle Pad to promote brace suspension.
- Flexion and extension control.
- 1-year warranty on frame and hinges.
- ACL, PCL and CI (combined ACL & PCL straps) versions available.
- Lightweight (18 oz.).
- 7 sizes (XS-XXXL) and 2 lengths: Standard 16" length and Small 14" length.
- Color: Black.
- ACL Model- Open across the front of thigh (pictured).
- PCL Model- Has additional posterior calf strap for added PCL support.
- CI model (Combined Instability)- Has both the additional front thigh and calf strap added for increased multi-ligament support. Example: ACL + MCL injuries.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845, L1852