The DeRoyal Ultralign TLSO Orthosis is a unique product that provides rigid spine support along with lightweight comfort. This back brace model is an excellent prefabricated spinal system for optimal post-operative stabilization and rehabilitation. It addresses the needs of most T6-L5 pathologies. Vertical closure panel pieces are fastened by hook and loop fasteners, and are fully adjustable for any size body. The orthowick liner wicks perspiration away from the body. Heat moldable anterior and posterior TLSO orthosis panels are made of kydex plastic for rigid support.
DeRoyal Ultralign + TLSO Orthosis Features:
- Ultralign TLSO Orthosis patented dynamic closure system ensures easy application and a snug, rigid fit.
- Soft breathable fabrics are used for a lighter, cooler, more comfortable fit.
- For those with sensitive skin, the Inner-liner is comprised of non-allergenic foams (called Orthowick) which wick moisture away from the body, protecting the skin against breakdown.
- Instant full-range adjustment to any size body shape.
- Available in three versions: Non-Tapered, Tapered and Low Profile Tapered.
- Neutral anterior plastic insert, combined with a rigid posterior insert, is heat moldable to help keep the patient in the desired alignment.
- Lordosis inserts available including 15 degrees, 25 degrees or 35 degrees.
Choose from below for the correct amount built into the curvature of the rigid posterior plastic panel.
- 15 degrees
- 25 degrees
Available Accessories: Look at our accessory page - DeRoyal Ultralign+ and Ultralign TLSO Accessories to order any of these below:
- For Bariatric patients, the size XXL can be expanded by adding extension panels. These panels come in pairs and in two widths: 3 1/2" width and 5 1/2" width. Choose a set of 3 1/2" panels to gain up to 7" more circumferential waist measurement; Choose a set of 5 1/2" panels to accommodate up to 11" more room in the waist/hip area.
- Sternal Pad Kit.
- Dorsal Lumbar Extension.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0458.
- Post-operative Thoracic/Lumbar Fusion.
- Laminectomy or Discectomy.
- Compression Fractures.
- Degenerative Disc Disease.
- Single Column Instability Immobilization.
- Facet Syndrome.
- Sizing chart
- Good TLSO
- Doctor requested this
Q&A for DeRoyal Ultralign TLSO Orthosis
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.