The Cybertech SPINE Plus Back Brace is for back pain and much more, utilizing many of the same qualities as the other SPINE braces with some extra benefits. It provides more stability and mobility to patients with its ergonomically contoured front and rear panels that conform to the shape of the body to enhance posture.. The panels can easily be removed providing a modular step-down design for greater use. On days when your back is worse, simply pop the panels in place to provide your back with more support and rigidity.
The Cybertech SPINE Plus back brace uses a pulley system with a 6:1 mechanical advantage for controlled compression and comfort for lower back pain. It requires little to no hand strength to generate abdominal compression. Nylon mesh construction offers enhanced breathability and comfort. Experience greater stabilization and comfort with treating degenerative disc disease, lumbar herniated discs, mechanical ow back pain, and more.
Cybertech SPINE Plus Brace Features:
- Breathable nylon mesh corset for breathable support.
- Pulley system generate a 6:1 mechanical advantage for effective compression.
- Provides increased support for back pain.
- Removable lumbar and abdominal panels for enhanced lumbar stabilization.
- Can be worn underneath or over existing clothes.
- Can accommodate lordotic pads (related product) to improve the support and fit.
- Available in seven sizes for an excellent fit - see sizing cart tab.
- Available in a black or white colored corset (panels always gray).
Manufacturer Recommended HCPC: L0627
The Cybertech SPINE Plus back brace may be used to treat:
- Loer lumbar back aches and spine pain.
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Degenerative arthritis.
- Herniated discs.
- Disc protrusions.
- Lumbar radiculopathies.
- Sizing chart
- Semi-rigid, flexible abdominal and lumbar panels for added support.
- Nylon mesh material for strength, durability, and breathability.
- Great fit
- Great Stuff
Q&A for Cybertech SPINE Plus
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Cybertech Authorized Dealer Site
Cybertech believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Cybertech brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Cybertech collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Cybertech product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Cybertech therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Cybertech item through any website, unless it is an authorized Cybertech dealer.
We are a Cybertech Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Cybertech warranty. Others do not offer the original Cybertech warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Cybertech takes great care to ensure that all Cybertech authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Cybertech purchasers.