Ottobock LSO Option 2 - Universal sized LSO offers 5:1 compression and stabilization to fit most patients with one back brace.
Ottobock LSO Option 2 Features:
- New universal sizing reduces sizes on hand from six to one! The corset can easily be trimmed or folded to size.
- Adjustable cord allows the pull tab to be shortened and lengthened to fit every patient.
- The anatomically contoured posterior panel can be heat molded and customized to fit individual patients.
- The removable anterior panel is incorporated into the corset for ease of use.
- Unique pulley system reduces friction and offers a 5:1 mechanical advantage; for each pound of pull, five pounds of intra-abdominal compression is applied.
- Single one-hand pull self regulates compression to accommodate various girths and shapes for a more customized and contoured fit.
- Corset can be flipped to accommodate a right or left pull.
- Available in Universal or Universal XL - See sizing chart.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0631
Ottobock LSO Option 2 is indicated for post-operative stabilization protocol following spinal fusion, laminectomy, a laminotomy, foraminotomy, laproscopic disk replacement, IDET procedures, multi-level decompression.