The Ottobock Ottobock Low Profile LSO Lite provides excellent compression and stabilization for low back injuries from L1 to S1 with a 6:1 mechanical advantage. The one-hand pully design provides adjustable compression to provide a comfortable, precise fit. The removable rear panel provides enhanced support for the lumbosacral region. The mesh fabric provides breathable comfort for all day use.
Ottobock Low Profile LSO Lite Lumbo Sacral Orthosis Features:
- Unsurpassed compression and support with a 6:1 mechanical advantage pulley system.
- One-hand pull system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy.
- Low-profile corset and panels for increased patient compliance.
- Modular step-down system is ideal for treatment pre-op, post-op, and through rehabilitation.
- Mesh corset for increased patient comfort.
The Ottobock Low Profile LSO Lite is indicated for low back pain sprains and strains, lumbar disc displacement, osteoporosis, disc degeneration, disc herniation, post-operative fusion, laminectomy, discectomy, IDET procedures, spondylolisthesis and spinal stenosis.