Breg Cothera VPulse Cold Therapy DVT Pads, Parts, AccessoriesBreg SKU: C0000x
Full Line of Cothera VPulse Pads (wraps), parts, and accessories to keep your device performing like new.
Cothera Vpulse parts, pads, and VPulse accessories from Breg are designed to fit your VPulse DVT system.
- Breg VPulse Thermal Tubing Set p/n C00009
- Breg VPulse Power Cord p/n C00008. NOTE: UPBRIGHT model on Amazon is NOT compatible.
- Breg VPulse Back Pad p/n C00020
- Breg VPulse Knee Pad, Standard p/n C00017
- Breg VPulse Universal Pad p/n C00016
- Breg VPulse Hip Pad p/n C00013
- Breg VPulse Sequential Compression Pad Set p/n C00006
- Breg VPulse Foot/Ankle Pad p/n C00005
- Breg VPulse Shoulder Pad p/n C00004
- Breg VPulse Large Knee Pad p/n C00003
- Breg VPulse Spare Ice Bottle Set p/n C00007
- Breg VPulse Complete Tubing Set p/n C00018
- Breg VPulse Sequential Compression Tubing Set C00010
- Breg VPulse Carrying Bag p/n C00015
Please read before purchasing this product:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this part/accessory. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit/part. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this device. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by the manufacturer. By clicking "Buy Now" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true. Click to see our VPulse parts and pad return policy.
** Please note: DVT/Cold therapy parts come in contact with water which may contain bacteria, and skin/incisions. By regulations, we cannot accept returns on cold therapy units/parts unless there is a problem with their operation.