The Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy Unit is the most convenient and versatile offering in Breg's Polar Care line. It’s easy to use and has a compact design that makes it perfect for home or hospital use. Depending on your patient-specific protocol, with nothing more than an initial fill of ice and water patients can enjoy 6-8 hours of motorized cold therapy for recovery according to their own comfort level. With the optional battery-powered pack, the Polar Care Kodiak can provide power for 10-14 hours of cold therapy anywhere for greater convenience. Using an insulation barrier between the patient's skin and the pad is recommended for proper use and protection.
Breg Polar Care Kodiak Features:
- Proven reliability and effectiveness
- Easy to use, intuitive design.
- Advanced motor for whisper quiet performance.
- Provides motorized cold therapy for 6-8 hours.
- Advanced filter design prevents clogging.
- Intelli-Flo pads provide safe temperature control specific to each treatment area resulting in superior coverage and comfort.
- Click to see our Polar Care Kodiak return policy
- For single patient use; non-returnable.
Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System Pad Choices:
- 10240 - Intelli-Flo, Multi-Use pad
- 10245 - Intelli-Flo, Multi-Use, Long Stem - Adds 6" to the stem of the pad.
- 10230 - Intelli-Flo, Knee pad
- 10220 - Intelli-Flo, Shoulder pad
- 10225 - Intelli-Flo, Shoulder XL - for 6'3" and taller or very heavy individuals.
- 10210 - Intelli-Flo, Ankle - Pad dimensions- 12.75 X 18.5", 5" tube length, *Sterile Dressing included
- 10250 - Intelli-Flo, Back
- 10260 - Intelli-Flo, Hand/wrist, *Sterile Dressing included
- 10205 - Intelli-Flo, 3x5,*Sterile Dressing included
Read before purchasing the Polar Care Kodiak:
I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this cold therapy device. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. Kodiak units are classified by the FDA as Class II medical devices that must be prescribed by a physician or licensed healthcare practitioner. By clicking "Buy Now" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0218 + E0249
The Polar Care Kodiak cold therapy unit is commonly used for:
- Post operative.
- Arthroscopic procedures.
- Reconstructive procedures.
- Plastic surgery.
- General surgery.
- Post trauma.
- Chronic pain.
- Physical therapy.
- Sizing chart
- Pads for the Polar Care Kodiak by Breg are universally sized to fit all adults.
- Regular Shoulder (10220) fits most adults. Shoulder XL (10225) fits individuals 6'3" and taller and/or very heavy individuals.
- Multi-use comes in a regular size (10240) or Multi-use, Long Stem (10245 - same size/shape pad with 16" length hose); both can be used on the knee, hip, or shoulder joints.
- Knee (10604) - fits the knee; strap length is designed to fit most individuals; not the best choice for larger sized people.
- great product
- Great product!
- Better than just using ice cubes.
- Works as advertised. Will absolutely speed up recovery.
- A Must Have
- Very Pleased
Q&A for Breg Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy Unit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.