The Breg Polar Care Glacier Cold Therapy System balances the needs of the patient and the clinician. Its easy to use, feature-rich design makes it a great choice for hospital use. The Polar Care Glacier features a large capacity cooler along with a robust pump design that provides 8-11 hours of motorized cold therapy that's ideal for hospital use and recovery at home. The outlet hose features an integrated flow valve adjustment knob that gives patients the ability to increase/decrease the flow of water to the pad for temperature control according to their comfort level. A variety of different wrap-on pads are available for use which snap easily into the outlet hose connector.
Initial set-up for the Breg Polar Care Glacier takes less than five minutes - simply fill your system with ice and water, plug your pad into the end of the outlet hose to get up and running. The product is ideally suited for post surgical recovery inside a hospital, rehab center, or at home. The unit is shipped factory sealed and comes complete with the cooler, pump assembly, and your choice of wrap-on pad.
Breg Polar Care Glacier Features:
- Provides 8-11 hours of cold for patients.
- New robust pump design provides better filtration of water and is seated lower down inside the cooler for longer treatment times compared to the original PC500 design.
- Included in this package: cooler, lid with integrated pump, and power transformer. WrapOn pads are sold separately - make your choice from the pull-down menu.
- System easily connects to a polar wrap-on pad with self sealing couplings.
- Adjustable temperature control between 35 to 70 degrees according to the patient's comfort.
- Pump rests lower inside the cooler for efficient circulation of water and longer treatment times.
- Pads use elastic straps that wrap around and secure in place with velcro straps.
- We offer every available pad to compliment your Polar Care Glacier purchase.
- Click to see our Polar Care Glacier cold therapy return policy
- Non-returnable merchandise for hygiene purposes.
Wrapon Pad Choices: See sizing chart tab for detailed information.
- Knee: Regular, Large or XL
- Shoulder: Regular or XL
- Multi-use XL or Multi-use XL, Long Stem
- Back with Extra Long Straps
- Back - for use with Back Support with Side Pulls
Please carefully read before purchasing this product:
I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this unit. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Breg Polar Care Cold Therapy units are classified by the FDA as Class II medical devices that must be prescribed by a physician or licensed healthcare practitioner. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Manufacturer Recommended HCPC: E0218 + E0249