The Cold One Shoulder Wrap provides effective icing and compression to the front of the rib cage, over the upper chest, across the shoulder, down the upper back, and around the upper bicep for complete coverage. Reusable Cold One Shoulder ice wraps are well suited for chronic shoulder injuries and sports injuries including shoulder tendonitis/bursitis, rotator cuff tears, arthritis, shoulder impingement, bicep overuse, and tendon injuries. Simply take it out of the freezer and slip it on for quick pain relief! You can even use it for work-related injuries where an ice wrap is needed to get back to your job.
The Cold One Shoulder Wrap is constructed with an outer-layer of nitrogen blown neoprene for great durability, a middle layer of re-freezable gels, and an inner layer of rubberized linen to prevent against an ice burn. The shoulder ice wrap provides a consistent 30-40 minutes of cold and compression to reduce swelling and pain resulting from injuries. Many sports medicine professionals appreciate its durability and ability to mold nicely to the contours of your shoulder no matter how petite or large you might be. It can be used against the skin directly, or over clothing without producing condensation associated with simply using a bag of ice or an inferior product. The Cold One Shoulder Wrap has just two velcro straps - one around the bicep area and the other on the front of the chest to secure the wrap in place on the right or left shoulder.
Cold One Shoulder Wrap Features:
- Covers the shoulder, upper arm, chest, lats and upper back.
- Provides deep penetrating cold to the area for relief.
- Easy to put on in seconds.
- Recommended by physicians, sports trainers as the preferred cold wrap therapy for shoulder sports injuries and shoulder sprains.Gels tart to thaw after 15 minutes - so there's no risk of suffering a cryoburn.
- Available in three sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
- Right/left specific.