The ActiveWrap Hot/Cold Shoulder Wrap provides heat/ice therapy combined with firm, comfortable compression to relieve shoulder pain. Designed for injury specific adjustability and full freedom of movement during usage. Total comfort for any size shoulder, big or small. Just slip it on and start treating! The ActiveWrap Shoulder Wrap is the nicest fitting shoulder ice wrap on the market! Unique rotator cuff strap design provides compression therapy driving the cold to where you need it for pain relief. It delivers ice or heat to increase circulation and relieve aching shoulder muscles, rotator cuff injuries and throwing strains/sprains. This shoulder wrap is a must have for rotator cuff injuries and any shoulder dependent or throwing athlete! The ergonomically designed shoulder heat & ice wrap delivers lightweight conforming hot or cold therapy to all areas of the shoulder. Every wrap is outfitted with two pockets that hold reusable heat and cold packs designed to not displace outward from direct pressure. Use one or both gel packs to treat the shoulder complex at home or on the go!
ActiveWrap Hot/Cold Shoulder Wrap Features:
- Offers total shoulder treatment.
- Designed for injury specific adjustment and freedom of movement during usage.
- Uniquely formulated non-migrating heat | ice pack does not bunch or push away from the injured site.
- Stays cold for 20-30 minutes.
- Dual 6" long rotator cuff straps drive cold to exact areas of the shoulder providing proper coverage to where you need it most.
- Active Medical Plush material with smooth lycra lining creates the shoulder sleeve design for comfort and easy application.
- Smooth vented lycra blend underarm offers great stretch and comfort.
- Dual plush-prene strap fastens and adjusts to fit snug for a wide range of sizes.
- Lycra trim and strong flat-lock stitching are featured throughout the entire ice wrap.
- Our wrap material is always latex free, washable, and reusable.
- Perfect fit on either left or right shoulder.
- The ultimate solution for a shoulder ice pack or shoulder heat pack.
- Sizes: Small/Medium - Fits a 40-inch chest and smaller slender individuals; Large/X-Large - Fits a 40 inch to 56-inch chest and arms over 16 inches; See sizing chart tab for measurement instructions.
- Full one year warranty.
The ActiveWrap Hot/Cold Shoulder Wrap may be used to help treat:
- Shoulder strains/sprains.
- Rotator cuff injuries.
- Adhesive Capsulitis/Frozen Shoulder.
- On field acute injury management.
- Post surgical shoulder procedures.
- Post workout or training session; muscle recovery.
- Sizing chart
Size is based on chest measurement and/or body type:
Size Chest circumference Measurement/ body type Small/Medium under 40", Small or slender individuals Large/XLarge 40" - 56" and arms over 16", larger or muscular individuals
- Gel Pack Dimensions: 7" x 10".
- Includes: One (1) ActiveWrap shoulder compress, two (2) non-migrating gel inserts, one (1) nylon drawstring carrying bag, care instructions.
Instructions for Cold Therapy: Remove the gel packs from the wrap and place in the freezer for at least one hour before application. Ice down for a maximum 15 minutes per treatment.
- Nice Shoulder heat
- Helps my arthritis
- Best for daily use or following surgery.
- Provides great temporary relief.
- Worth every penny
- Brenda Duchow
- This heat and ice wrap is amazing!
I like the fact that it doubles up as a great ice shoulder wrap or as a shoulder heat wrap. Very pleased so far.
Q&A for ActiveWrap Hot Cold Shoulder Wrap
- From Mike Strickland
- Q: How long do I microwave or freeze the packs
- A: The gel packs should be microwaved for 30-second intervals until hot enough for use. They can remain in the freezer until they are needed.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Mike Strickland
DME-Direct is an ActiveWrap Authorized Dealer Site
ActiveWrap believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ActiveWrap product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ActiveWrap collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ActiveWrap product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ActiveWrap therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ActiveWrap item through any website, unless it is an authorized ActiveWrap dealer.
We are a ActiveWrap Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ActiveWrap warranty. Others do not offer the original ActiveWrap warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ActiveWrap takes great care to ensure that all ActiveWrap authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ActiveWrap purchasers.