The Cold One Forearm Ice Compression Wrap provides effective icing and compression in the lower arm for the treatment of strains and overworked forearm muscles. The product features an outer neoprene layer made from nitrogen blown material to contour around the shape of any size forearm. A middle layer of a refreezable ice sheets conform to the contours of your forearm on both sides to provide complete coverage. An inner rubberized linen layer protects the skin from suffering a cryo burn. The Cold One Forearm Ice Compression Wrap is designed to last for up to 20 minutes before needing to be placed in your freezer again. The product does not elicit condensation like using a bag ice, and provides safe and effective cold for the recommended amount of treatment time suggested by medical professionals.
Cold One Forearm Ice Compression Wrap Features:
- Molds and contours to the shape of your forearm.
- Provides 20 minutes of treatment time - the recommended amount of time suggested for benefit from ice treatments.
- Re-freezable - can be easily stored inside your freezer.
- Doesn't leak or produce condensation like bags of ice.
- Constructed of non-toxic and non-hazardous FDA approved materials & non toxic flexible gels.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Two sizes: Medium for 6'4" or shorter and Less than 240 lbs. Large for 6'4" or taller and greater than 240 lbs.
Shop the complete selection of ColdOne