The Cold One Elbow Ice Wrap is specially designed to provide cold to the entire elbow joint for the treatment of arthritis, bursitis, and sprains/strains. The wrap features small, cold gels that effectively mold to all the bony contours for effective cold/compression compared to larger more cumbersome general purpose wraps. The neoprene acts to further enhance the insulation properties of the wrap thus enhancing the penetration of the cold deep into all sides of the elbow joint. The Cold One elbow ice wrap is a one size fits all design and is made to fit both children and adults. The product is perfect for use as a rehabilitation tool for elbow injuries, post surgical use, or for management of chronic elbow pain associated with sports participation. The gels are covered with a rubberized linen and deliver cold to the area for 20-30 minutes before needing to be re-frozen again. The ColdOne elbow ice wrap is specifically designed to not cause a cryo burn which is often times caused by chemical gel based wraps designed to remain colder for much longer periods of time. The wrap should be used 3x/day to produce effective relief of pain - simply place the wrap back in the freezer for 40 minutes to get cold again.
Cold One Elbow Ice Wrap Features:
- Universal size - One size fits both children and any size adult.
- Pocket size gels mold to every contour of the elbow joint.
- Designed to apply cold to every side of the elbow.
- Neoprene design insulates the cold for deeper penetration.
- Remains cold for 20-30 minutes without any risk of causing a cryo burn.
- Perfect for rehabilitation, sports injuries, and post surgical use.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Fits right and left sides.