The Chattanooga Stabilizer Pressure Biofeedback device provides a visual indication of whether you are working the correct postural muscles, in the right manner, when performing specific exercises. The stabilizer unit is intended for the prevention and treatment of neck/low back pain, and to improve core stability. The Chattanooga Stabilizer provides muscle re-education using biofeedback, so the clinician and patient can determine if the patient is able to selectively isolate and maintain contractions of the cervical or lumbopelvic core stabilization muscles. The measuring range is 0-200 mmHg analog pressure with an accuracy of +/- 3 mmHz pressure.
Use the Chattanooga Biofeedback Stabilizer device when exercising to protect and stabilize joints, prevent and treat cervical/lower back injuries, improve core exercises, and enhance your home exercise program. with continuous and proper use, you can improve your quality of life by improving muscle function/body movement, decrease pain symptoms, and subsequently decrease anti-inflammatory medications. Common ailments for use include facet syndrome, slipped disc, lower back injuries, sciatica, spondylolysis, and spondylolisthesis. It comes with an easy to read display gauge, air filled pressure cell, and instruction booklet.
Chattanooga Stabilizer Pressure Biofeedback Unit Features:
- Use with therapeutic exercises to protect and stabilize joints.
- Simple device to prevent and treat low back and neck pain.
- Provides valuable information about trunk position feedback to ensure quality and precision in exercise performance and muscle testing.
- Allows the user to selectively isolate and maintain contractions of the cervical or abdominal muscles.
- Improves core stabilization exercise.
- Provides more effective exercise programs through muscle re-education.
- Stabilizer™ unit includes feedback display gauge, pressure cell and instruction booklet with specific exercise instruction included.
- Pressure readout dial measuring range is 0-200 mmHg analog pressure with an accuracy of +/-3mnHz pressure.
- Physical therapist recommended.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0746