The Chattanooga Intelect TENS Digital Unit - Intelect portable electrotherapy for symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain and acute post-surgical or post-trauma pain. TENS is used to assist the clinician in controlling patient pain levels. This Intelect TENS digital unit has an easy-to-read LCD display and convenient digital controls. Includes leadwires, 9-volt battery, 2x2 DURA-STICK® Self-Adhesive Electrodes and a convenient carrying case. Five modes for treating pain (burst, normal, modulated rate and width, strength duration, bi-pulse).
Chattanooga Intelect TENS Digitial Unit Features:
- Dual Independent Channels.
- Adjustable Timer.
- Adjustable Frequency and Pulse Duration parameters.
- Features five modes: Burst, Normal, Modulated Rate and Width, Strength Duration and Bi-Pulse.
- Easy-to-read LCD display and convenient digital controls.
- One-year warranty (unit only).
- Burst - provides a "burst" of seven pulses. Two bursts are delivered per second.
- Normal - produces a continuous train of impulses.
- Modulated Rate & Width (MRW) - pulse rate & width are varied to produce a massage-like sensation. This mode offers a variety of different electrical stimulation that prevents nerve accommodation so that less intensity is required for long and effective treatment.
- Strength Duration - alternating modulated intensity & pulse width, so the intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing and vice-versa.
- Bi-Pulse - delivers 100 pulses per second to channel one while delivering four pulses per second to channel two. Stimulation is on for one second and off for one second.
The Chattanooga Intelect TENS Digital Unit 77712 may be used to provide symptomatic relief of:
- Acute and chronic pain.
- Back and cervical muscular and disc syndromes/injuries.
- RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy).
- Shoulder pain syndromes.
- Spinal Stenosis.
- Sizing chart
- Two channels.
- Output Waveform: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse.
- Pulse Width: variable, 50-260 us.
- Pulse Frequency: variable 2-150 Hz.
- Adjustable Intensity Levels: 0 to 40 Volts (at load = 500 ohm).
- Six Modes: Burst, Normal, Modulated Rate and Width (MRW), SD, bi-pulse.
- Fully adjustable timer: 5-90 minutes with an automatic shutoff of the unit.
- Say goodbye to muscle aches!
Q&A for Chattanooga Intelect Digital TENS Unit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Chattanooga Authorized Dealer Site
Chattanooga Orthopedics believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Chattanooga brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Chattanooga collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Chattanooga product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Chattanooga therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Chattanooga item through any website, unless it is an authorized Chattanooga dealer.
We are a Chattanooga Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Chattanooga warranty. Others do not offer the original Chattanooga warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Chattanooga takes great care to ensure that all Chattanooga authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Chattanooga purchasers.