The Chattanooga Intelect TENS Digital Unit - Intelect portable electrotherapy for symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain and acute post-surgical or post-trauma pain. TENS is used to assist the clinician in controlling patient pain levels. This Intelect TENS digital unit has an easy-to-read LCD display and convenient digital controls. Includes leadwires, 9-volt battery, 2x2 DURA-STICK® Self-Adhesive Electrodes and a convenient carrying case. Five modes for treating pain (burst, normal, modulated rate and width, strength duration, bi-pulse).
Chattanooga Intelect TENS Digitial Unit Features:
- Dual Independent Channels.
- Adjustable Timer.
- Adjustable Frequency and Pulse Duration parameters.
- Features five modes: Burst, Normal, Modulated Rate and Width, Strength Duration and Bi-Pulse.
- Easy-to-read LCD display and convenient digital controls.
- One-year warranty (unit only).
- Burst - provides a "burst" of seven pulses. Two bursts are delivered per second.
- Normal - produces a continuous train of impulses.
- Modulated Rate & Width (MRW) - pulse rate & width are varied to produce a massage-like sensation. This mode offers a variety of different electrical stimulation that prevents nerve accommodation so that less intensity is required for long and effective treatment.
- Strength Duration - alternating modulated intensity & pulse width, so the intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing and vice-versa.
- Bi-Pulse - delivers 100 pulses per second to channel one while delivering four pulses per second to channel two. Stimulation is on for one second and off for one second.