The manually powered Polar Care Cub Cold Therapy System is a basic, cost-effective solution for patients and practitioners looking for an effective alternative to rudimentary ice therapy methods. The Cub uses a manually powered hand pump to deliver cold therapy to the treatment area.
The Cub provides 4-6 hours of cold therapy treatment before needing to be refilled again with ice and water. The device is a versatile unit that can be used at the hospital, at home, in the car, or on the athletic field immediately after an injury. This device is appropriate for use after post-operative surgical procedures and can be set up in less than five minutes. Choose a joint Wrap-on pad from the pull-down menu below to complete your order.
Breg Polar Care Cub Features:
- All packages are shipped factory sealed and include the cooler and pump. WrapOn pads are sold separately - make your choice above to complete your order.
- The product is one of the smallest and most lightweight cold therapy unit available.
- Easy-to-use, manually powered hand pump delivers cold therapy to the treatment area.
- Appropriate for use after surgery or for management of chronic musculoskeletal injuries that benefit from the use of cold therapy.
- Two quarts capacity cooler.
- Click to see our Polar Care Cub return policy.
- Single patient use - non-returnable.
Wrap-on Pad Choices: See sizing chart tab for specifics.
- Knee: Regular, Large or XL .
- Shoulder: Regular or XL.
- Multi-use XL or Multi-use XL, Long Stem
- Back with Extra Long Straps
Breg Polar Pads, Polar Wraps, Dressings and replacement parts are available on the Breg Polar Care Cub Cold Therapy Accessories page.
Read before purchasing this product:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this Breg Polar Care Cub. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit/part. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this cold therapy device. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By clicking "Buy Now" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
** Please note: Cold therapy parts come in contact with water which may contain bacteria that can come in contact with skin/incisions. By regulations, we cannot accept returns on cold therapy units/parts unless there is a problem with their operation, in which case if the unit is still within its warranty period, it will be replaced with a new unit.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A9999.