The Breg Lateral Stabilizer Knee Brace provides effective patella stabilization for mild knee conditions at an affordable price. The Breg Lateral Stabilizer offers a strong tubular, lateral buttress for stabilizing patellofemoral injuries, subluxations, mal-tracking, and chondromalacia resulting in pain around the kneecap. Two lateral straps are applied over the top of the buttress to compress the soft tissue surrounding the lateral side of the kneecap to promote patella activation in a normalized medial direction. The Lateral Stabilizer is available in both soft neoprene and breathable Airmesh material, a polyester based fabric which is ideally suited for use in hot weather. Because of the orientation of the lateral straps across the front of the brace, this particular model is right/left specific. The Breg Lateral Stabilizer features spiral stays running vertically on the sides to help maintain proper support, and prevent it from rolling down on the sides.
Breg Lateral Stabilizer Knee Brace Features:
- Normalizes patella tracking and effectively reduces pain.
- Strong tubular buttress provides excellent lateral stabilization of the patella.
- Features spiral stays on the sides for support.
- Adjustable Inferior and superior straps provide additional support and compression around the kneecap.
- J-shaped provides lateral stabilization for the patella.
- Offered in sizes XS-XXL - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Available in neoprene (compression and warmth) or Airmesh (a neoprene free, lycra/polyester material that breathes and allows for evaporation of moisture). Airmesh is the more popular variety.
- Available in 6 sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for specific sizing instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A4467
The Breg Lateral Stabilizer knee brace is often used to treat the following:
- Lateral patella subluxation and dislocations.
- Chronic patella maltracking.
- Pain caused by mild chondromalacia.
- Patello-femoral knee pain.
- Sizing chart
About Airmesh Material
BREG's Airmesh® is a revolutionary, 3D, latex free, non-neoprene material, ideal for those who are allergic to neoprene as well as anyone desiring breathable support for extended daily use. The Breg Lateral Stabilizer, Airmesh is perfectly suited for hot and humid environments.
Airmesh provides the following benefits:
- Absorbs moisture, moving it away from the body, allowing for evaporation to occur through natural air circulation.
- Fast drying.
- Polyester/nylon/Lycra blend.
- Half the weight of neoprene.
- Latex free.
- Five Stars
- My knee Tracks better with this support
- Stays in Place
- Sizing A Little Off
- Very Good Brace
- EXCELLENT Product, EXCELLENT Service!!!
- Brace is built to last
Q&A for Breg Lateral Stabilizer Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.