The Bledsoe 20.50 is the first patellofemoral brace to function in flexion, which is where the pain happens. Between 20° and 50° of knee flexion, the patella is at risk for tracking poorly, subluxation, and dislocation. The Bledsoe 20.50 patellofemoral knee brace dynamically supports and controls the patella through this range of flexion.
The specialized pneumatic buttress begins to tighten immediately as the knee starts to bend, with the strongest stabilizing force felt between 30 and 40 degrees. The Bledsoe 20.50 relaxes tension past 90 degrees and back out into extension again for patella stabilization when it's needed.
Bledsoe 20.50 Patellofemoral Knee Brace Features:
- Functions dynamically - begins to tighten immediately in flexion.
- The strongest force is exerted between 30 and 40 degrees.
- The 20.50 relaxes tension past 90 degrees through extension.
- Convenient short length, 12 inches (30.5 cm).
- Custom Extended 14” length available (call to order).
- Corrects high Q-Angle lateral pull.
- NEW Magnesium alloy -- 30% lighter than aluminum for comfort.
- Magnesium frame adds MCL and LCL support for added protection.
- Adjustable crescent pneumatic pad grips the patella.
- Controls Medial Tilt, Patellar Baja and other forces.
- Circumferential straps provide firm correction, keeping the patella in the groove.
- Cooler than neoprene.
- Pivoting straps aid in preventing brace migration.
- Rigid shell performance counters the force of the quads and resists rotation.
- Improves patellofemoral tracking.
- Controls patellar subluxation and dislocation.
- Color for off-the-shelf (OTS) model: Black
- Available in six sizes XS-XXL- please see our sizing chart tab above for specific measurement guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845 + L2795 (OTS)
The Bledsoe 20.50 may be used to treat:
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS).
- Conditions where additional support to resist lateral patella dislocation is desired.
- Patella Alta.
- Patellar Baja.
- Patellofemoral Malalignment Syndrome.
- Patella subluxation and/or dislocation.
- Patellar tendonitis.
- Osgood-Schlatter's Disease.
- Post Operative Effusion.
- Jumper's Knee.
- Sizing chart
Measure thigh circumference 6” (15 cm) above mid-patella and the calf 6” (15 cm) below mid-patella.
- Fast delivery
- Just Started Running Again
- Excellent brace for my kneecap problems
- Excellent for Athletes
- Bledsoe 20.50 for chondromalacia
Q&A for Bledsoe 20.50 Patellofemoral Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.