The Breg Fusion OA Plus Knee Brace provides lightweight support and arthritis pain relief for people suffering from medial-side osteoarthritis of the knee joint. The brace features a slim design that hugs the leg and won't migrate out of place while walking. It features a Proform design featuring a Zytel polymer used on the lateral hinge bar on the outside of the knee that features a semi-rigid design to withstand normal movements and not slide out of position. This unique feature is the primary reason users enjoy wearing the Fusion OA knee brace throughout the day. The Fusion OA features an adjustable dial for telescoping the medial condyle pad to create three points of force across the joint for effective unloading. It's simple to adjust and does not require any tools. The product provides complete support and can be used to help unload medial compartment osteoarthritis chondral defects in addition to medial compartment osteoarthritis. The brace is intended to treat medial compartment OA only.
Breg Fusion OA Plus Knee Brace Features:
- Lightweight design featuring Proform technology for a sleek, comfortable fit.
- No tools necessary for increasing the amount of unloading required.
- AirTech channeled padding for breathability and comfort.
- Fusion OA helps relieve medial OA pain and may also slow osteoarthritic deterioration.
- Provides complete ligamentous support in addition to osteoarthritis pain relief.
- Swiveling strap tabs for better brace suspension.
- Right/left specific.
- Comes with a wrinklecoat color (standard).
- Available in seven sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for specific sizing instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis in the medial compartment.
- Chondral defect procedures.
- Meniscus procedures.
- Sizing chart
Breg Fusion OA knee brace features Zytel polymer on the medial hinge bar for a semi-flexible design that's both strong and able to conform better to rotational movements occurring at the knee during movement - that means it can move with your knee and stay in place better than braces designed with rigid designs.
- Great price....Great product
- Immence relief
- Great brace
Q&A for Breg Fusion OA Plus Knee Brace
- From Tami Potts
- Q: Is it true to size? I am right on line between a small and medium.
- A: Yes, the brace runs true to size. If you have questions on sizing please feel free to contact our customer service department with your measurements so that we can double-check them against the sizing chart.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Tami Potts
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.