The Breg Neoprene Knee Brace Undersleeve is a contoured sleeve that fits comfortably under Breg's entire line of functional knee braces. It improves brace suspension by reducing brace migration down the leg. The Breg neoprene knee brace undersleeve also provides general warmth to the leg which is helpful in reducing joint stiffness when playing athletic sports in cold climates. These under sleeves are 1/8 inch thick and are designed to not produce additional bulk underneath the brace. It is 16-18" long and will be slightly longer than the brace's length for an excellent fit. The neoprene knee brace undersleeve product is excellent for both functional and unloader braces.
Breg Neoprene Neoprene Knee Brace Undersleeve Features:
- The neoprene undersleeve fits comfortably under all Breg functional braces.
- Ideal as a barrier for sensitive skin as well as soft tissue containment.
- Prevents the brace from rubbing causing a raw spot.
- The neoprene undersleeve is slightly longer than the brace at 16" - 18" long depending on the size ordered.
- 1/8 inch thick neoprene.
- Perfect for sports and everyday use.
**Note: Sleeve is shown with brace: brace not included.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: None
The Breg Neoprene Knee Brace Undersleeve is great for:
- Patients with a small size calf muscles that could result in poor brace suspension (the brace strap across the calf relies on muscle bulk ie. a thick, large size calf to maintain correct positioning on the knee).
- Keeping your knee warm while wearing the brace outdoors in cold weather climates
- Providing added compression to help aid in proprioception awareness.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Use your current brace size and/or the circumference measurement chart below (taken 6 inches above and below the middle of the kneecap) for the correct size undersleeve.
- Made out of 100% neoprene.
- Fights against gravity!
Q&A for Breg Neoprene Knee Brace Undersleeve
- From Bill
- Q: I have a medium+ because of the width of my knee but measured as a medium, should I get the medium?
- A: For best results we recommend getting the same size you say you're currently using to assure a correct fit.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.