The Fusion XT OA Plus Knee Brace is designed to provide medial compartment osteoarthritis relief with a great fitting design for a variety of high impact activities. The brace features a medial hinge bar made from Zytel a nylon resin polymer that provides strength with a slight amount of flex. This allows the brace to conform to the shape of your leg and resist migrating out of place with active movement. The Breg Fusion XT OA Plus features an adjustable telescoping hinge that provides an adjustable unloading moment to your knee. The product is well-suited for active individuals and provides support and pain relief for everything from hiking to playing golf. The product features standard straps attached to swiveling strap tabs that swivel to move with your leg to prevent the brace from migrating downward. The Fusion XT OA Plus knee brace provides lightweight ligament support and gives wearers the right tool for achieving medial compartment pain relief.
Breg Fusion XT OA Plus Knee Brace Features:
- Designed for medial compartment off-loading.
- AirTech channeled padding throughout for enhanced breathability.
- Appropriate for high-impact activities.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with a medial hinge bar made from Zytel ST polymer to provide subtle flex, and the ability to move with your bod.
- ProForm technology enables brace to contour for a better fit.
- Adjustable hinge design for unloading - uses hex key (included)
- Strap tabs pivot in place for greater comfort with activity.
- Works also for ACL, PCL and collateral ligament protection.
- Wrinklecoat color.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1852OTS or L1845CF
The Breg Fusion XT OA Plus Knee Brace is routinely used to treat the following:
- Mild to severe medial compartment osteoarthritis.
- Chondral defect arthroscopic procedures.
- Meniscus procedures such as meniscus repairs and menisectomies.
- Sizing chart
The Breg Fusion XT OA Plus is made from tempered aluminum with Zytel polymer used in the
Q&A for Breg Fusion XT OA Plus Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.