Breg Fusion Knee BraceBreg SKU: 005xx/007xx
Breg's Fusion knee brace - Ideal for normal daily activities as well as athletic endeavors, this brace is designed using ProForm technology. Free Brace Bag & Neoprene Undersleeve With Purchase - $100 Value.
From the gym to the job site, the Breg Fusion Knee Brace delivers all-around performance. It's designed to provide premium ACL, PCL, and collateral ligament protection for daily activities to athletic competition. The Breg Fusion revolutionary frame design provides all-around performance and features ProForm technology using Zytel on the medial inside hinge bar which enables the brace to provide a precise fit that accommodates any size and shape of knee. Breg Fusion's sleek, lightweight design adapts to the movement of your leg allowing full mobility while minimizing brace migration.
FREE Brace bag and Undersleeve with purchase - $100 value.
Fusion Knee Brace Features:
- AirTech® Frame pads – innovative windows and channels in the pad permit cooling air flow ; allows moisture and heat to move away from the skin.
- Pivot Point Strap tabs – pivoting strap tabs allow straps to contour to the leg for superior fit, comfort and suspension.
- Proform Technology (Dupont Zytel ST polymer) used in the medial side structure provides a superior contoured fit that adapts to your movement.
- Provides high-level ACL, PCL, and collateral ligament protection.
- Lightweight, low profile design.
- Delivers sound performance for high-activity sports.
- Fusion brace ProForm technology ensures the brace moves with your body.
- Lightweight 2024 aluminum thigh frame and 6061 aluminum for the calf frame.
- One year Fusion frame warranty.
- Six-month warranty on the frame's pads and straps.
- Right/left specific.
- Seven sizes: XS, Small, Medium, Medium+, Large, XLarge, XXLarge. See sizing chart tab for important sizing instructions.
Available Colors: Black
The Breg Fusion knee brace can be used to provide protection for:
- ACL reconstructions/injuries.
- PCL protection.
- MCL/LCL ligament protection.