From the gym to the job site, the Breg Fusion Knee Brace delivers all-around performance. It's designed to provide premium ACL, PCL, and collateral ligament protection for daily activities to athletic competition. The Breg Fusion revolutionary frame design provides all-around performance and features ProForm technology using Zytel on the medial inside hinge bar which enables the brace to provide a precise fit that accommodates any size and shape of knee. Breg Fusion's sleek, lightweight design adapts to the movement of your leg allowing full mobility while minimizing brace migration.
FREE Brace bag and Undersleeve with purchase - $100 value.
Fusion Knee Brace Features:
- AirTech thigh and lower leg padding channels permit cooling air flow for improved comfort.
- Unique Dupont Zytel ST polymer used in the medial hinge bar enables the brace to flex and adapt to your movement.
- Provides ACL, PCL, and collateral ligament protection.
- NEW improved swiveling strap tabs in the back ensure a precise fit.
- Dupont's Zytel polymer provides lightweight, flexible strength that's used in marine applications and luggage materials.
- Lightweight, low profile design.
- Delivers sound performance for activities requiring knee braces,sports.
- Fusion ProForm technology ensures the brace moves with your body.
- Lightweight 2024 aluminum thigh frame and 6061 aluminum for the calf frame.
- One year Fusion frame warranty.
- Six month warranty on the frame's pads and straps.
- Right/left specific.
- Seven sizes - XS, Small, Medium, Medium+, Large, XLarge, XXLarge. Please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845
The Breg Fusion knee brace can be used to provide protection for:
- ACL reconstructions/injuries.
- PCL protection.
- MCL/LCL ligament protection.
- Sizing chart
Zytel®, is a strong, flexible polymer that allows Fusion to conform to the shape of your leg for a precise, contoured fit that stays in place. The brace can respond sooner to resist impact thus resulting in ligament injuries.
AirTech is a new system of air ports and grooved channels in both the thigh and lower leg frame pads that increase airflow during activity. The new Fusion padding allows cool air in and moves warm air and moisture away from the skin for performance and comfort.
The Breg Fusion with AirTech weighs about 17-22 oz, depending on the size.
Breg Fusion Length (From the middle of the hinge to the bottom of the brace):
- Small: 6.25"
- Medium/Medium +/Large: 6.5"
- XLarge: 6.75"
- XXLarge: 7"
- Jackie Page
- Doesn't slip or pinch
- Good Purchase
- 7 After Months After ACL Surgery I Needed To Have A Brace...
- Five Stars
Q&A for Breg Fusion Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.