The Breg Compact X2K OA Knee Brace is designed for patients 5'6" and shorter suffering from mild to moderate knee arthritis. This model offers shorter patients with a more proportional and comfortable fit along their thigh and lower leg. It features a standard diamond shape design that provides knee stability and relief of knee pain caused by having an ACL deficiency and/or osteoarthritis. The brace has two telescoping-capable condyle pads for delivering either a valgus or a varus force across the joint depending upon which hinge you choose to adjust. A hex wrench which is supplied with the brace is used to adjust the chosen condyle pad to impart the desired amount of varus/valgus load. The Compact X2K OA features a lightweight aluminum frame that's comfortable for use at home, at work, or as part of a rehabilitation program.
Breg Compact X2K OA Knee Brace Features:
- Easy to adjust by using the manufacturer supplied tool.
- Low profile and light weight - around 20 oz.
- Telescoping hinge condyle pads deliver the product's unloading affect - use the hex wrench to adjust either the medial or lateral condyle for providing medial or lateral osteoarthritis relief.
- Gel condyle pads offer enhanced comfort against your knee compared to competitor's standard foam pads.
- Siliconized strap padding at calf and thigh prevent brace migration down your leg.
- Over-sized tibial frame pad disburses stress across the lower leg to provide comfort.
- Same brace can be used to treat either medial or lateral unicompartmental osteoarthritis.
- Please see our sizing chart tab above for important measuring instructions.
Available Material: Standard grey powdercoat finish.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845
The Breg Compact X2K OA Knee Brace is specially designed to provide support and relief for:
- Unicompartmental osteoarthritis (mild to moderate) of the knee joint.
- Reduces shear forces following meniscal repairs, chondral defect procedures, and complements cartilage injections.
- Sizing chart
- Lightweight aluminum bracing X2K knee frame.
- 20 oz.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Breg Compact X2K OA Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.