The Bledsoe Merit OR Knee Brace frees the surgeon or authorized technician from the time-consuming post-op fitting and application that is required with more complex brace designs. The Merit OR features open-cell, breathable foam laminate that increases comfort and reduces possibility of skin problems and tamper-resistant tie seals supplied for patient security and compliance. Available in in both a standard model or with the Quicklock feature for locking the brace in full extension with the click of a button.
Bledsoe Merrit OR Knee Brace Features:
- Available with a Standard style range of motion (ROM hinge) OR a Simple ROM hinge which includes a Quicklock tab for locking the brace out in full extension.
- Comes in four lengths to fit virtually any patient height -please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guideline information.
- A shorter 16” (41 cm) length is available for shorter height individuals upon request.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC L1832.
The Bledsoe Merit OR brace can be used to provide:
- Locked or limited motion control of the knee during rehabilitation, after surgical procedures, or for specific injury to the knee ligaments, patellar ligament, articular cartilage, meniscus or stable or internally fixed fractures of the tibial plateau, condyles, proximal tibia or distal femur.
- Sizing chart
Measure the length of the leg from above the malleoli (ankle bones) to approximately 3-4" below the groin to determine the correct length of brace required. Then compare to the brace length below to determine the correct size that will supply the closest length without being too long:
- Short, 16” – 22” (40 – 56 cm).
- Regular, 22” – 26” (56 -66 cm).
- Long, 26” – 30” (66 – 76 cm).
- XLong, 30”+ (76+ cm).
- Standard or Simple w/ Quicklock hinge.
Cool and full foam features latex-free, neoprene-free materials.
- Shipping was fast, received before surgery.
- Needed this as a replacement
- Simple too use
Q&A for Bledsoe Merit OR Post-Op Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.