The Breg T-Scope Premiere Post-Op Knee Brace delivers a patient-centric design to provide unprecedented comfort, simplicity, and support during post-operative knee rehabilitation. The Breg Post-OpTScope Premier is designed to provide protected, controlled range-of-motion (ROM) for patients recovering from knee surgery or those who have knee injuries or instabilities. It is based on the same innovative telescoping design of the original T Scope, which medical professionals have used for years. The improved range of motion hinge includes user-friendly tabs for controlling and setting flexion and extension range of motion along with push button controls for locking the brace in full extension - a sound choice for recovery following knee surgery.
Breg T-Scope Premier Post-Op Brace Features:
- Enhanced ROM hinge design has quick-adjusting flexion & extension stops for easily controlling knee flexion and extension for patient protection.
- Telescoping calf and thigh bars allow sizing to patients from 5’0 to 6’4” easily.
- Drop lock hinge push-button setting enables the brace to be locked out in 5 positions (-10°, 0°, 10°, 20°, and 30°) of knee extension.
- Telescoping hinge bars extend from 17” to 27” in length; Feature lever designs for more easy adjusting.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Trimmable design for easy fitting.
- Strap lock clips help properly position the straps on the side bars and the hinges in the correct position along the side of the knee.
- Quick clip buckles ensure fast and easy application/ brace removal.
- Comfortable padding throughout for patient comfort.
- Lightweight design weighs less than 35 oz (standard model).
- Optional BridgeTech Incision pad relieves pressure and tenderness over the incision area.
- Flexible thigh and lower leg cuffs ensure comfort and proper brace suspension on the leg.
- Reduced foam styling for greater breathability and comfort.
- Available in two sizes - See our sizing chart tab for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832.