The Bledsoe G3 Post-Op Knee Brace - post-operative brace with convenient slide tabs for easy adjustment. Universal sizing to accommodate a wide variety of patients. The Bledsoe G3 fits both tall and shorter height individuals. The adjustable paddles on the G3 brace allow the clinician to customize the position where the straps capture the leg. This provides enhanced patient comfort eliminating pressure on the incision sites. The G3 is available in a cool version for weather use or full foam for added coverage. The brace is recommended for post-op rehabilitation, ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs/injuries, and more.
The G3 XL Extended has similar features as the G3 with an additional 2” (5 cm) length and with 4” (10 cm) longer straps. The brace is designed with an anatomically correct malleolus plate to contour to the ankle for brace suspension. Universal sizing accommodates a wide variety of patients.
Bledsoe/Breg G3 Post-Op Knee Brace Features:
- One size adjusts from 18" to 26" (46 ' 66 cm) in half inch increments to fit any leg
- Anti-migration gastroc strap
- Full range-of-motion hinge adjustable from -10° to 110°
- Extends to malleolus
- Double padded ankle plate ensures maximum suspension
- Straps are adjustable to accommodate surgical incision site
- Full cuff and cool versions available
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832