The Aspen Summit 637 Back Brace delivers the same great support as the 631 with the addition of rigid side panels for greater lateral support restriction of trunk movement. The rear panel is designed to to be flexible to conform to the shape everyone's natural lumbar curvature. The SlickTrack mechanical pulley system in the rear is attached to two separate drawstring cord for user controlled compression for both the upper and lower lumbar spine musculature. The Aspen® Summit 637 back brace is slightly taller on the sides compared to the standard 631 model for greater coverage around the abdominal region - a plus for individuals with injuries to multiple spinal levels. The Summit 637 is best suited for multiple level disc herniations, osteoarthritis, post-surgical recovery, and more.
Aspen® Summit 637 Back Brace Features:
- Additional side panels offer greater control of trunk movements.
- Dual pulley handles control upper and lower pulley system for customized compression.
- Flexible lumbar panel contours to every type of individual.
- Designed with breathable materials for use underneath or over clothing.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, and One-Size Adjustable - See sizing chart for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0637