The Aspen Summit 637 Back Brace delivers the same great support as the 631 with the addition of rigid side panels for greater lateral support restriction of trunk movement. The rear panel is designed to to be flexible to conform to the shape everyone's natural lumbar curvature. The SlickTrack mechanical pulley system in the rear is attached to two separate drawstring cord for user controlled compression for both the upper and lower lumbar spine musculature. The Aspen® Summit 637 back brace is slightly taller on the sides compared to the standard 631 model for greater coverage around the abdominal region - a plus for individuals with injuries to multiple spinal levels. The Summit 637 is best suited for multiple level disc herniations, osteoarthritis, post-surgical recovery, and more.
Aspen® Summit 637 Back Brace Features:
- Additional side panels offer greater control of trunk movements.
- Dual pulley handles control upper and lower pulley system for customized compression.
- Flexible lumbar panel contours to every type of individual.
- Designed with breathable materials for use underneath or over clothing.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, and One-Size Adjustable - See sizing chart for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0637
The Aspen® Summit 637 back brace is often used to treat:
- Post-surgical recovery.
- Multiple level disc herniations and protrusions.
- Lumbar radiculopathy.
- Degenerative Disc Disease.
- Facet syndrome.
- Failed low back surgery syndrome.
- Chronic or acute low back pain.
- Degenerative changes (arthritis).
- Deconditioned trunk musculature.
- Compression fracture.
- Post laminectomy syndrome.
- Decompressive procedures.
- Sizing chart
Made out of breathable materials: Neoprene-free and latex-free.
- Too much brace
- Excellent Brace
- Great relief
Q&A for Aspen Summit 637 Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Aspen Medical Products Authorized Dealer Site
Aspen believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Aspen product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aspen collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aspen product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aspen therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Aspen item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aspen dealer.
We are an Aspen Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aspen Medical Products warranty. Others do not offer the original Aspen warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aspen takes great care to ensure that all Aspen authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aspen purchasers.