Aspen Horizon 631 LSO Back BraceAspen Medical Products SKU: 993720
The Aspen Horizon 631 Back Brace provides anterior and posterior motion restriction for rapid recovery from lower back pain. The Horizon 631 is designed to relieve low back pain by restricting lumbar motion while providing comfort and support. The Horizon 631 provides therapeutic level of compression for patients recovering from surgery or injury. The LSO can be stepped down to the Horizon Pro pain relief orthosis for the treatment of recurring back pain. The One-size adjustable design comfortably fits waists ranging from 24-54" and can extend up to 70" with the use of optional extension panels. The LSO can be comfortably worn underneath clothing and is recommended for treating acute and chronic low back pain. Like all Horizon braces, the Horizon 631 LSO can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO (Pain Relief Orthosis) for treatment of recurring back pain.
Aspen Horizon 631 Back Brace Features:
- Integrated anterior panels guarantees effective midline support.
- FlexTab design disperses energy and conforms to patient's natural anatomy for comfort.
- Triband technology and integrated vertical stays provide stability and structural integrity for compression.
- Ergonomically designed molded pull tabs are easy to locate and provide an effective pull.
- Bonded and stitched material for durability.
- SlickTrack tightening system provides a 4:1 mechanical advantage for generating compression.
- Independently tightens the top and bottom to localize compression for perfect blend of comfort and support promoting spine stabilization.
- Inelastic LSO design provides more trunk stability over elastic brace designs.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0631