The Aircast Quick-Fit Shoulder Immobilizer is a universal size sling immobilizer that fits a variety of patients providing a custom fit, easy to use option for shoulder protection or post-trauma support. The product's universal forearm pouch is constructed out of mesh fabric that promotes air circulation, and can be rolled back as needed to provide a customized fit for individuals with a 10.5 -17" forearm length. Available as a sling only or can be ordered with an abduction pillow attachment that places your arm in a standard 15° angle away from the body. The pillow attaches to the sling by way of a velcro attachment and ensures proper positioning for a variety of shoulder surgery protocols. Thick padded shoulder and waist straps are fully adjustable and help secure the arm in a protected position.
Aircast Quick-Fit Shoulder Immobilizer Features:
- Supportive, fully padded shoulder strap helps minimize stress to neck while securely supporting arm.
- Fully padded shoulder and waist straps for a great fit.
- Can be ordered with an abduction pillow attachment for 15° abduction positioning.
- Sling pouch can be rolled back - fits 10.5 - 17" length forearm - no sizing guesswork with it's one-size-fits all-design.
- Fits right and left sides of the body.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: None
The Aircast Quick-Fit Shoulder Immobilizer can be used for :
- Recovery following rotator cuff repairs.
- Post operative Bankart procedures.
- Capsular shifts for addressing instability.
- Support and protection for glenohumeral dislocation/ subluxtaion injuries.
- Soft tissue strains & repairs.
- Sizing chart
Universal sized to fit most adults: Measure the distance from the elbow crease to the base of the index finger (a clenched fist). Forearm pouch is designed to fit a forearm length of 10.5" - 17"
Depth of forearm pouch is 7".
- This helped my injured shoulder
Q&A for Aircast Quick-Fit Shoulder Immobilizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.