The Aircast Quick-Fit Shoulder Immobilizer is a universal size sling immobilizer that fits a variety of patients providing a custom fit, easy to use option for shoulder protection or post-trauma support. The product's universal forearm pouch is constructed out of mesh fabric that promotes air circulation, and can be rolled back as needed to provide a customized fit for individuals with a 10.5 -17" forearm length. Available as a sling only or can be ordered with an abduction pillow attachment that places your arm in a standard 15° angle away from the body. The pillow attaches to the sling by way of a velcro attachment and ensures proper positioning for a variety of shoulder surgery protocols. Thick padded shoulder and waist straps are fully adjustable and help secure the arm in a protected position.
Aircast Quick-Fit Shoulder Immobilizer Features:
- Supportive, fully padded shoulder strap helps minimize stress to neck while securely supporting arm.
- Fully padded waist and shoulder straps for a great fit.
- Can be ordered with an abduction pillow attachment for 15° abduction and arm support.
- The optional pillow provides abduction to help prevent internal rotation contractures and promote healing.
- Sling pouch can be rolled back - fits 10.5 - 17" length forearm - no sizing guesswork with it's one-size-fits-all-design.
- Universally designed. Fits right and left sides of the body.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: None