Available with or without an abduction pillow the Aircast Arm Immobilizer provides secure, comfortable arm and shoulder support for injuries and a variety of pre- and post-op indications involving the shoulder, elbow, proximal or mid humerus, and wrist. Designed for patient comfort,adjustable innovative tri-strap design (back strap, shoulder strap, and under-arm strap) provides a customized fit, restricts posterior arm mobility, and off-loads pressure from the neck area helping to reduce pain. It has durable mesh fabric that's breathable to maximize support and comfort for daily wear. Available with abduction pillow - positions the arm at a 15 degree angle for rotator cuff surgeries or Bankart repair recovery.
Aircast Arm Immobilizer Features:
- Innovative underarm strap design.
- Limits posterior arm mobility to help reduce shoulder pain.
- Supportive shoulder strap heps minimize stress to neck while securely supporting the arm.
- Durable mesh fabric material is breathable to maximize support and patient comfort.
- Designed for left or right arm.
- Styling for ease-of-use.
- Abduction pillow available for angled arm support to help promote healing.
- Fits right or left arm.
- Available in two sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
- Available in a sling or the Aircast Arm Immobilizer with abduction pillow.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3660
The Aircast Arm Immobilizer (sling) may be used for:
- Acute shoulder sprains, dislocations, AC separations (arm sling use).
- Post-surgical recovery from rotator cuff surgery, Bankart repairs.
- Shoulder, elbow, proximal or mid-humerus and wrist injuries requiring immobilization (shoulder immobilizer).
- Sizing chart
Measure from elbow to ulnar styloid (the boney part of your wrist)
Part Number Description Arm Length Size 06GM Sling Only Up to 10.5" Medium 06GL Sling Only 10" + Large 06GMA With Abduction Pillow Up to 10" Medium 06GLA With Abduction Pillow 9.5" + Large
Mesh fabric helps maximize breathability for comfort.
- The support with the abduction pillow helped alot
- Arrived quickly
- Found this to be comfortable
- Aircast Arm Sling
- Great fit
Q&A for Aircast Arm Immobilizer Sling
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.