Available with or without an abduction pillow the Aircast Arm Immobilizer provides secure, comfortable arm and shoulder support for injuries and a variety of pre- and post-op indications involving the shoulder, elbow, proximal or mid humerus, and wrist. Designed for patient comfort,adjustable innovative tri-strap design (back strap, shoulder strap, and under-arm strap) provides a customized fit, restricts posterior arm mobility, and off-loads pressure from the neck area helping to reduce pain. It has durable mesh fabric that's breathable to maximize support and comfort for daily wear. Available with abduction pillow - positions the arm at a 15 degree angle for rotator cuff surgeries or Bankart repair recovery.
Aircast Arm Immobilizer Features:
- Innovative underarm strap design.
- Limits posterior arm mobility to help reduce shoulder pain.
- Supportive shoulder strap heps minimize stress to neck while securely supporting the arm.
- Durable mesh fabric material is breathable to maximize support and patient comfort.
- Designed for left or right arm.
- Styling for ease-of-use.
- Abduction pillow available for angled arm support to help promote healing.
- Fits right or left arm.
- Available in two sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
- Available in a sling or the Aircast Arm Immobilizer with abduction pillow.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3660