The Aircast Infrapatellar Band provides effective pain relief by directing focussed compression through an air bladder directly over the patellar tendon. The Infrapatellar knee band focused compression relieves symptoms associated with patellar tendonitis and Osggod Schlatter disease. The pre-inflated aircell directs compression over the patellar tendon, helping decrease stress at the tibial tubercle. The Infrapatellar band is lined with foam material that breathes for comfort and fits either the right or left leg with its universal fit.
Aircast Infrapatellar Knee Band Features:
- Air filled pillow supplies direct compression over the patella tendon and insertion site
- Relieves pain associated with Osgood Schlatter and patellar tendonitis symptoms
- Velcro closure for easy adjusting and fitting
- Stays in place with activity
- Comfortable foam inner liner has no rough edges
- Foam-padded band liner feels great against the skin
- Fits a typical knee with a standard circumference of 10"-17"
- Easy to strap on for activity
- Available in black
- Universal; one size fits left or right leg
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L2999