The Aircast Infrapatellar Band provides effective pain relief by directing focussed compression through an air bladder directly over the patellar tendon. The Infrapatellar knee band focused compression relieves symptoms associated with patellar tendonitis and Osggod Schlatter disease. The pre-inflated aircell directs compression over the patellar tendon, helping decrease stress at the tibial tubercle. The Infrapatellar band is lined with foam material that breathes for comfort and fits either the right or left leg with its universal fit.
Aircast Infrapatellar Knee Band Features:
- Air filled pillow supplies direct compression over the patella tendon and insertion site.
- Relieves pain associated with Osgood Schlatter and patellar tendonitis symptoms.
- Velcro closure for easy adjusting and fitting.
- Stays in place with activity.
- Comfortable foam inner liner has no rough edges.
- Foam-padded band liner feels great against the skin.
- Fits a typical knee with a standard circumference of 10"-17".
- Easy to strap on for activity.
- Available in black.
- Universal; one size fits left or right leg.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L2999
The Aircast Infrapatellar Band is routinely used to provide relief for:
- Osgood Schlatter Disease.
- Patellar tendonitis.
- Runner's knee.
- Jumper's knee pain.
- Sizing chart
Measure your knee circumference one inch below the bottom of the kneecap:
- Air cell compression pillow. Durable strap material consists of nylon/polyester materials.
- Aircast Infrapatellar band is an excellent product
- This band doesn't slide down like my others.
- Good price
- Been using these for years
- Descent but not great
- jumpers knee
Q&A for Aircast Infrapatellar Knee Band
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.